Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Bell40swindon  (Read 1511 times)

20 review(s) for Bell40 (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dansr5gtt

I aranged a 1 hour booking with bell40 in swindon i text at 1:00 asked to book for 4:00 said yes that's fine. i got to the address given ring her phone no answer send a text no reply try a few more times. she eventually answers at 4:30 and said sorry bad traffic will have to be tomorrow total waste of time. it's a shame last time I saw her i got a good service. First review be easy on me

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
[Link added by admin]

kamu

I aranged a 1 hour booking with bell40 in swindon i text at 1:00 asked to book for 4:00 said yes that's fine. i got to the address given ring her phone no answer send a text no reply try a few more times. she eventually answers at 4:30 and said sorry bad traffic will have to be tomorrow total waste of time. it's a shame last time I saw her i got a good service. First review be easy on me

Thanks for the review and welcome. Dont forget to add a profile link to your review (found at the bottom of their profile page on AW). The review will then link to any others here and provide others with the opportunity to see who your talking about.

Would also be useful to see a review of your first experience if it was positive?

Offline FCB

Thank you for the review, is this the correct profile link?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline Dansr5gtt

Yes that's the correct link not in swindon now. thanks

Offline Roth

I aranged a 1 hour booking with bell40 in swindon i text at 1:00 asked to book for 4:00 said yes that's fine. i got to the address given ring her phone no answer send a text no reply try a few more times. she eventually answers at 4:30 and said sorry bad traffic will have to be tomorrow total waste of time. it'sd a shame last time I saw her i got a good service. First review be easy on me

When was this? :unknown:

Offline Roth

5 October yesterday

Funny that cos she was working the Bristol area in September and then moved from there to Maidenhead where her profile has put her since then. :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112843.0
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=109981.msg1310936#msg1310936

Unless you got the year wrong I've got a funny feeling you've put up a bullshit review. :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dansr5gtt

Why would I waste my time writing a fake review?. her aw was in swindon yesterday when I booked her. i booked her because I had a good first punt with her. Today  her aw moved to maidenhead. I had my time wasted thought I would warn others

Offline Roth

Why would I waste my time writing a fake review?. her aw was in swindon yesterday when I booked her. i booked her because I had a good first punt with her. Today  her aw moved to maidenhead. I had my time wasted thought I would warn others

Only you can answer that question.  Maybe what your saying is true in which case bad of her. :hi:

Savage

She was in Swindon on that day... I spoke to her (on the phone) as tried to book on but she couldn't do a meeting until 17:30 and I wanted an earlier one..

I completely believe the OP as this lines up nicely with what she told me..

Offline Roth

She was in Swindon on that day... I spoke to her (on the phone) as tried to book on but she couldn't do a meeting until 17:30 and I wanted an earlier one..

I completely believe the OP as this lines up nicely with what she told me..

Ok fair dos. Dansr5gtt sorry for doubting your review. :blush: :blush: