Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the best punt you've ever had  (Read 2773 times)

Offline Al1245

I want to know who did you have the best punt with.

Has to be Candi for me. What about you guys??

Offline thekingreturns

Has to be a blonde I had in Riga a few years back.... tightest pussy I've ever had... she was small probably a size 14 BUT WOW she rocked my world.

Worse - without a doubt a street hooker in Prague... took me back to a shopping centre that was closed and fucked me on the stairs next to a shop!

Offline Jamie50

Amelia in Doncaster. Gone now unfortunately but absolutely the best shag I've ever had. If she started working again id be there in a flash.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I want to know who did you have the best punt with.

Has to be Candi for me. What about you guys??

So if it was that good where's the review ??  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Caslad1974

I didn't her off the X factor forgotbher name but bloody amazing just b4 she went on tv amazing

Offline stevedave

I didn't her off the X factor forgotbher name but bloody amazing just b4 she went on tv amazing

Chloe Mafia?

Offline stevedave

Probably my best punt,certainly in recent memory:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66214.0

Now gone from AW sadly, never got to have the second meet.

Offline BLINDBOB25

It has to be Candii but Alana Amour was also unbelievable, no report as I wasn't on here then.

Caslad1974

That's here cllohoe just be b4 she put her price through  the roof amazing body and skills

Offline mrfishyfoo

A lass called Sarah who was my regular 10 years plus ago till she retired  :cry: :cry: and got a "real life".

Blonde, 5'6", size 8, super duper gym fit, natural 34DD's took it in all 3 holes like a absolute trooper. :yahoo: :yahoo: Absolutely stunning lass 9.5 out of 10 for looks in my book. Got on like a house on fire. Least I thought so as she milked my bank account dry.

Never come across a lass like her since. Though I have come close.

Oh the memories. Think I was suffering from a big dose of EAS with her. :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

It has to be Candii but Alana Amour was also unbelievable, no report as I wasn't on here then.

Yeah Alana is just pure filth. Absolutely awesome punt.

Offline BLINDBOB25

A lass called Sarah who was my regular 10 years plus ago till she retired  :cry: :cry: and got a "real life".

Blonde, 5'6", size 8, super duper gym fit, natural 34DD's took it in all 3 holes like a absolute trooper. :yahoo: :yahoo: Absolutely stunning lass 9.5 out of 10 for looks in my book. Got on like a house on fire. Least I thought so as she milked my bank account dry.

Never come across a lass like her since. Though I have come close.

Oh the memories. Think I was suffering from a big dose of EAS with her. :dash: :dash:

MrFF help me out what doe EAS mean. cheers mate

bod666

Emotional attachment syndrome  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

MrFF help me out what doe EAS mean. cheers mate

Yeah it means I allowed myself to get too fucking close to a pro$$ie and she took me for a right ride. The more I saw of her the more besotted I got. I was too dumb to realise that all she was doing was screwing me over.

Hey Ho that's punting for you and is always the risk with girls you see alot of.

Won't ever do that again !!!!

The mantra being always remember "all we are to them is just another dick".
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 04:43:21 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline PussyLover789

Too many to choose from, i'll have to have a think about this one  :hi:

Offline pdq

Doncaster 2006 to 2008 Sindy Lane and friends (WGs who used to swing )

Had 4 threesums, all three hole, all deepthroaters. 

Best memory was  one girl kneeling the other kneeling over her and going from one ass to the other. While one of the hubbies videoed it.
Video was on aw for a period. 

Offline Paulday

Tiffany for fun! The original one not the random girls who are using her account now.

Asked for a secretary role play and she fell straight into it when I stepped out of the shower. Ended the session with her laid on her back, my cock deep in her ass, her fingering her pussy and making all the right noises!

Can still picture it now....  :wacko:

Offline stevedave

Yep, the original TFF was great! Only saw her once, but it was a bloody fantastic 2 hour experience (back in the day where a 2 hour punt wasn't an issue!)

Offline TemplarLord

I am torn. You see I have now seen Candii. If I was asked that question some years ago before I'd have seen Candii, I would've said Chloe of IK.
Chloe was Candii in a more compact form. :wacko:

Offline stevedave

I am torn. You see I have now seen Candii. If I was asked that question some years ago before I'd have seen Candii, I would've said Chloe of IK.
Chloe was Candii in a more compact form. :wacko:

Yes, Chloe of IK was excellent! I had a  good few sessions with her, when I returned to punting after a hiatus, she'd gone. Bugger!

Offline TemplarLord

Aye she was dynamite, she had a friend at IK called Kristen, tallish slim short haired blonde lass, who I had seen separately & had both her & Chloe as a DUO twice. Truly memorable :dance: :yahoo:

Offline stevedave

Never saw Kristen, but I did see Chloe. She was pretty much perfect for me, even went out for a pint with her, off the clock, once.

We are talking 7/8 Years ago when I largely used agencies. I've not used an agency since I picked the habit back up last year, there's plenty of good indies about.

Offline Madden

sweet as gabi was pretty unbeatable. stunning looks with a brilliant service at a very reasonable £120 per hour. pity she left as is up there with candy in terms of looks and service.

Offline PussyLover789

Think I'll go for sara, her adultwork name was "Sensual in Bradford " but she retired last year, amazing she was  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

Think I'll go for sara, her adultwork name was "Sensual in Bradford " but she retired last year, amazing she was  :thumbsup:

Yeah, she was a very nice lass  :thumbsup:

Offline PussyLover789

Yeah, she was a very nice lass  :thumbsup:
  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only If i had to choose a 2nd then it would probably be Tiffany Morris, she use to live in Leeds a few years back, she was hot too  :hi: