Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessi xxx  (Read 723 times)

1 review(s) for sweet_llory (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline prince2

Saw Jessi for half hour for £60 all inclusive. I hadn’t got time to visit one of my usual girls so I chose a girl only 2 miles from where I live.

Jessi is a 20 year old Romanian girl. Not a stunner but better looking than her aw pictures. Nice shape boobs, pert nipples but a bit saggy. Not very friendly but smiled occasionally and when requested to do so!!! English poor but she understood most of my conversation
External Link/Members Only

Location. She lives in a house in Netherton near Dudley (Dy2). Room was clean and tidy. Good parking.

Communication. This was good (by text). I arranged at 8.30 am for 9.00. Post code was given. I arrived a few minutes late and was then given the house number. I asked if she did kissing and owo. Reply was yes. All fairly standard stuff.

Meeting. Jessi came to the door wearing a dressing  gown with nothing underneath. No smile, she  just let me in. We moved into the small bedroom. I said do you kiss. She said yes. With the paperwork out of the way I removed her dressing gown and tried a kiss. I could only get her to do light kissing (pecks) no fk.; I asked her to smile. When she did, she has quite a nice smile. I laid her down on the bed and proceeded to lick her pussy. She responded well and for one moment she forgot that she shouldn’t be enjoying it and gave a big smile. She got very wet and allowed fingering. Now my turn. I removed my clothes and lay on the bed. She played with the old man and got me hard. She put on a rubber to give a blow job. I said that I wanted owo. She said no, only with condom. I reminded her that she said that she did owo over the phone. I had to go along with it but I wasn’t pleased. Oral technique was poor compared with my usual girls. Next Jessi got on top of my cock for cowgirl. The ride was ok. She forgot again and smiled. She seemed to enjoy, but of course, she wouldn’t admit this. Back to oral with and I popped with a hand job. Even the hand job was covered. She didn’t want to touch any semen. Cleaned up, got dressed and left. Overall a poor punt. Didn’t do what was on her aw profile (no owo and no fk) and generally not very friendly. I will not return and I don’t recommend. I have had worse but overall NOT GOOD. I was too kind to her. I should have told her off about her deceptions. ie not doing what was on her profile.

Ming

I know it's been said before, but why oh why do these Romanian girls insist on providing such a poor service.... the question is of course rhetorical, but if they just put some effort in they would have a happy stream of regular customers, so few Romanians understand this  :dash:

Thanks for the review Prince, hope the next one is better.

Ming  :hi:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry you had a crap one, but thanks for the review Prince.  Always good to know who to avoid.

Look at that!  Two days in and already posting reviews.

:thumbsup::hi: