Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beibei- 19 YerYounger japanese Girl In london Canary wharf-  (Read 1389 times)

Aviva

Maiden post
I fancied a little sushi last week.
The Vivastreet website looked interesting and I thoght I would give it a go.
Selected from the menu and called to make a booking for: Beibei 19 year old Japanese
External Link/Members Only

Photos were allegedly verified.
I agreed date and time and turned up as agreed.
Address was confirmed by text and all looked seemless.

My selection was not available at the agreed time.
I was texted that she was on her way, first 10 mns than 2 mns.
In reality actual waiting time was 20 minutes and I was about to leave it when I got a call to say she was finally ready.
I walked up two floors and when the door opened I saw a girl in her early 20s wearing knickers and bra that looked nothing like the one on the website.
I thought this may be a friend and I asked for Beibei but she said it was her.
I pointed out that she looked nothing like the photos on the website [unfortunately not even a pretty shade of it but did not tell her this]
She asked me to follow her in the bedroom and showed me her photos on her phone but they were not the photos of the person on the website and she looked nothing like her.
Not only the room was poorly furnished but the sheets were soiled and she was expecting me to pay, get undressed and get on with it.
I could not go ahead.
I declined and walked out.

Later I realised that I had been talking to a female agent [who was fluent in English] and not the girl I saw[who could barely speak a few words].
The reason for the delay was probably due to a previous punter and the room not being ready.
Have you had a similar experience?
Unfortunately, I could not find previous reports here.
Cheers.

Offline driver

It's very rare to find a true Japenese girl working in london.
What you visited was one of numerous chinese bait and switch establishments.
Visiting these places is very pot luck. Visited a few over the years as i have a weakness for S.E.Asian/Oriental ladies. When it's good it's mind blowing, but so many times its shit, and not worth the money.

mrhappypants

Vanishingly.  Don't waste your time looking.

Offline Ozy84

Some of you will just never learn....or listen! :dash:

Offline stuart.

you was right to walk, i would have to

if only she was real, east Asian oriental girls are by far the most attractive but hard to find a good one here in London because of fake profiles like this :mad:

Offline drwho

What you visited was one of numerous chinese bait and switch establishments.
Visiting these places is very pot luck. Visited a few over the years as i have a weakness for S.E.Asian/Oriental ladies. When it's good it's mind blowing, but so many times its shit, and not worth the money.

Never a truer word said, Driver :cool:
I limit my half hours to £70 max and struggle to improve on
 Apple at HOD, Hot Sissy, then for £100/hr Exotic Vee

...I could really do with finding another regular Asian without resorting to £150/hr agencies