Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Donna Delicious - Lowestoft - not for me  (Read 3748 times)

2 review(s) for Donna Delicious (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tonypony

Been looking at this lady's profile for a few weeks now - unsure whether to visit or not - but 9 decent reviews on Adultwork persuaded me.

Not sure what the previous punters were on but her house is an utter sh*thole - just filthy and grubby. I knew she wasn't going to be a slim girl from her pics but didn't expect such a white flabby gut hanging well over her knickers.

She didn't look or smell particularly fresh and when I saw the (very) soiled towel on the bed it was the final straw - I just walked.

Felt as if I needed a good wash when I got home even though I hadn't actually touched her.

Still can't get over the positive feedback others have left - horses for courses I guess

External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

MrXYZ987

Been looking at this lady's profile for a few weeks now - unsure whether to visit or not - but 9 decent reviews on Adultwork persuaded me.

Not sure what the previous punters were on but her house is an utter sh*thole - just filthy and grubby. I knew she wasn't going to be a slim girl from her pics but didn't expect such a white flabby gut hanging well over her knickers.

She didn't look or smell particularly fresh and when I saw the (very) soiled towel on the bed it was the final straw - I just walked.

Felt as if I needed a good wash when I got home even though I hadn't actually touched her.

Still can't get over the positive feedback others have left - horses for courses I guess

This should be in the review section, rated as a negative.

Even if can't include AW link, at least give AW id number

P. Lonker

Sorry to hear about your shit attempted punt, i am only a few miles from Lowestoft, but have not punted there,that Missevabellee from that Town looks nice,have you/anyone seen her?

DonnaDelicious

Hi I'm very disappointed on this bad review! I've seen plenty if clients and had positive feedback! I'm sorry it was not to your standards! Can I ask when was it you came?could you refresh my memory! I do not have soiled towels on my bed they are freshly washed would not have it no other way!
Oh how was my home dirty?you only saw my hallway and the bedroom where these meetings take please!
I'm sorry my body was not to you standards but I've had no complaints so far.
Sorry your experience was not a good one.!surely it's something to do with yourself as all my regular clients who see me have never had one bad complaint!

Offline Belgarion

Hi I'm very disappointed on this bad review! I've seen plenty if clients and had positive feedback! I'm sorry it was not to your standards! Can I ask when was it you came?could you refresh my memory! I do not have soiled towels on my bed they are freshly washed would not have it no other way!
Oh how was my home dirty?you only saw my hallway and the bedroom where these meetings take please!
I'm sorry my body was not to you standards but I've had no complaints so far.
Sorry your experience was not a good one.!surely it's something to do with yourself as all my regular clients who see me have never had one bad complaint!

Odd, you ask him to refresh your memory about when he came round but remember that he only saw the hallway and the bedroom where these meetings take place.

Hmm  :rolleyes:

DonnaDelicious

I see so many clients and just wanted him to refresh my memory! He posted this yesterday and says he's been watching my profile for a while now and says I have 9 feedback well I've only just got 2-3 feedback in the last week so he must of came to visit me within that period and I've not had a client who's just got up and walked!every client has been satisfied with what I have had to offer just a pity he wasnt or so he says?hmmm just doesn't make sense!
What's 1 bad feedback out of all the clients I have seen?surely I'm doing something right?
Too people/punters/clients who are reading this PLEASE DO NOT BE PUT OF BUY THIS ONE BAD REVIEW!check out my profile on AW and make your own minds up after :-)

P. Lonker

I agree! You just saw the hallway etc! Seem to be directed at one perticular Guy!

Offline Hertsgent

Not my area (location), so no axe to grind - but beware the poster who registers and immediately leaves a negative review. Can easily be a non punter / rival ....

Just in case others have missed it

DonnaDelicious

Sorry p.lonker?agree with me or tonypony?

DonnaDelicious

Hertsgent I dudnt give that a thought actually..why would a rival do this?or is that a stupid question I'm asking?it's just a bit disheartening knowing that someone has put stuff which is not true! That review could put other punter/clients off.it's just sad that people lower themselves to say this why can't the punter tell me personally he was not happy?just does not make sense x

Offline Big Bad R

Simple question, have you had a client walk after meeting you, if you offer such a good service that should narrow things down  :hi:

Offline Belgarion

Hi Donna

If you are a size 18+ as claimed on your profile, your gallery photos are not genuine.

That will put punters off as they would believe you are being deceptive

DonnaDelicious

I am a size 16-18 my photos are 100% genuine I have never had a client say they are not they have all been happy with the service I have offered and I am who I say I am on my profile and pictures.

P. Lonker

Your profile state size 18+ as the previous Guy stated! Maybe as you been seeing so many bloody Guys lately, you have burnt a few pound off! LOL! TAKE A LOOK!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 02:18:13 pm by P. Lonker »

DonnaDelicious

If you read my profile summary too it says I'm a curvy size 16-18 that is my size I have not lost weight I'm exactly the same size as what I was when my photos got taken 3 months ago! Surely wouldn't I have had feedback on aw saying I'm not what I say I am or who is in the photos?
The only way is to book me then you know I'm genuine and I am who I say I am!
Don't think there's much more for me to say!

Aliceinxwonderland

I think the worse you could do was talking to your client here , if you saw the negative feedback you should just think what to do to improve your service or move on because as you said you are busy enough so one negative can't be really harmful  :blush:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 02:41:55 pm by Aliceinxwonderland »

Offline Belgarion

If you read my profile summary too it says I'm a curvy size 16-18 that is my size I have not lost weight I'm exactly the same size as what I was when my photos got taken 3 months ago! Surely wouldn't I have had feedback on aw saying I'm not what I say I am or who is in the photos?
The only way is to book me then you know I'm genuine and I am who I say I am!
Don't think there's much more for me to say!

I'm sorry, those pictures are not representative of what you look like. You are an 18+ on your profile. That suggests you are a BBW. A lot of us have no issues with that.

Dishonest photos however make me wonder what else you will be telling tales about

DonnaDelicious

My pictures are 100%genuine!! Obviously you don't know what a size 16-18 woman looks like I'm very tall so my weight is evenly spread out.
I have nothing to prove to anyone just because one bad review which is not true and not even real I'm getting doubted!
The person who has made that review has not even a real punter/client it's obviously a rival to get and put clients off me and not book me!
Not gonna waste my time justifying myself to people who I've not even met or seen me before!
Goodbye!

P. Lonker

A rival!!! Lol!!! What in Lowestoft? Nothing decent there!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 02:26:33 pm by P. Lonker »

Offline socks

My pictures are 100%genuine!! Obviously you don't know what a size 16-18 woman looks like I'm very tall so my weight is evenly spread out.
I have nothing to prove to anyone just because one bad review which is not true and not even real I'm getting doubted!
The person who has made that review has not even a real punter/client it's obviously a rival to get and put clients off me and not book me!
Not gonna waste my time justifying myself to people who I've not even met or seen me before!
Goodbye!
I think it was UKE you were looking for babe  :rose: External Link/Members Only

:D

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
Goodbye!

I'm 5'9" so a little taller than you and there's no way I'd look like you do in your photos at a size 16/18 (Though in fairness have never been that size...)

Online itk

Offline Aidan1978

I have seen Donna her pics are genuine

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe, I'm a little taller and carry a reasonable amount of muscle mass due to running and I call BS

Offline Belgarion

I'm sorry but I find that hard to believe, I'm a little taller and carry a reasonable amount of muscle mass due to running and I call BS

Exactly, you cannot be size 18 plus and look like that. This is the problem with some WGs.

We all know you are telling porkies, admit it, update the photos and it will all be fine.

I am not sure what she is trying to achieve with her tales.  :wacko:

Offline Belgarion

Goodbye!

I know what a size 16-18 woman looks like that is how I know your pictures are not genuine

Even a size 14 would be bigger than your photos, no matter how tall you are.

It would be better for you to be honest and update your profile photos because you are telling porkies

:hi:

Offline Belgarion

P. Lonker

Did not take Aiden long to jump on board! Why not wait till Christmas? May get a pressie from Donna Kebab!  :lol:

DonnaDelicious

I have no reason to lie! My pictures are 100%real...and me!.the only way your gonna find out I'm the person in the photos is to actually meet me.I have told my true size which is 18 so why am I going to put pictures up which say different?surely id say on my profile I'm a size 14 or smaller...I not got to justify myself to anyone! I do a great service and have never had no comebacks!

DonnaDelicious

I ain't gotta justify myself to anyone! Why would I put size 18 on my profile?if I wanted to make myself come across smaller is say I'm a size 14 ect....I am a size 18 and they are genuine photos ...if you saw me from the frount then you would see I'm the size I say I am..

James999

I have no reason to lie!

Well that's clearly not true, you have received a bad review and the pictures you are using clearly do not match your description (sixe 18+) so that alone is lying, and to continue lying  :thumbsdown:

James999

.if you saw me from the frount then you would see I'm the size I say I am..

So you are saying you are deliberatly using pictures that don't show what you're really like?

You mention pictures from the front, what would they show, a huge belly?

P. Lonker

Pity she banned! Was a great laugh! Can you repeal that admin??

Offline Belgarion

Just goes to show you the kind of stuff we have to deal with as punters.

If those pictures are genuine or recent, I am Denzel Washington

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider
Just goes to show you the kind of stuff we have to deal with as punters.

If those pictures are genuine or recent, I am Denzel Washington

You mean to say you're not?!  :mad: 

Offline Belgarion

You mean to say you're not?!  :mad:

I'm a younger version, much more randy version  :cool:

Offline Kinkykate78

• Service Provider