Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia - Sandys Superstars  (Read 865 times)

11 review(s) for Antonia Sandys (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]
12 review(s) for ashleym69 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by mrfishyfoo]

Offline ellis_dee

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £70 incl OWO

I'd seen Antonia a few weeks ago in reception whilst waiting for another booking that day. In all honestly I was undecided between her and the girl I'd booked, but went with the other girl based on a previous punt with her that I enjoyed. I immediately regretted the decision once I laid eyes on Antonia. I knew she would 100% be my next punt at Sandys. Today was that day.

Looks wise, Antonia is a slim, petite, brunette girl standing at 5'3" (but much taller with heels on). fake tits, enhanced lips, long brunette hair, tanned and very toned. you can see her abs, but she tells me she doesn't work out so I assume she's a naturally slim girl (which is exactly the type I go for). She was wearing something very similar to the picture above and her tits looked huge in her bra. Website states her at 32D and I'd say that's accurate. Facially she reminds me of a slim Angelina Jolie, but maybe that's because of the lips. Very pretty girl with a very chatty personality.

I entered the room and had barely taken my jacket off when she walked off. She waited for me to undress and offered a massage which I declined. I laid on the bed and we talked about service, I asked for the full GFE and this was not an issue. Straight in to some DFK and OWO which was very good. Lots of spitting, deep throating and eye contact. I asked for reverse oral and she laid on her back grinding away on my face. I love an enthusiastic WG and it wasn't long before I was ready to start fucking.

She slipped on the rubber using her mouth and we started off in mish, but it wasn't long before she asked if she could ride me. She went on top, however she's a grinder which does nothing for me and so it didn't take long before I started to lose my erection. She did attempt to recover with some reverse cowgirl but it wasn't happening. Without asking, she whipped off the rubber and continued with OWO. In the past, I've found with some WG's that they won't provide a second condom, but this was no issue for Antonia. Once hard we continued on from behind. This is where she really allowed me to give her a good pounding before I finished on her tits.

Overall I left feeling satisfied. Antonia gives a great enthusiastic service and nothing was too much trouble.

100% recommended and I will be going back to see her again soon.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review Ellis glad you had a good punt, will try to see her photo in reception next time i'm there as her profile photos did get my interest when she popped on the Sandys site.
Looks like she is on the HL