Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oxford Massage recommendations  (Read 5195 times)

JW.Bobbitt

Suffering precisely from the 'loss of punting mojo' as per the OP in this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114065.0

and seeing the suggestions to invigorate the tired 'ol body with a decent massage (potentially with extras),
does anyone have any suggestions for Oxford city parlours?

Have done a little searching here, but the major reason for severe-mojo-loss, is the huge amounts of trawling required to get any satisfaction  :dash:

Any help hugely appreciated

Offline switch99

I have never found a parlour in Oxford, there is a place in Bicester but it was pretty poor from my experience, that I really should review..

tomchen

So no parlours in the city centre? Also, how's the bicester one? I have always wanted to go, but it's far away. Any names to ask for?

Offline oxfordgent

Oxford is a bit of a desert and might be better trying closer to MK. Although I did hear that the Crazy Bear in Stadhampton had a Thai massage service that was well worth a visit. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find much on it and haven't yet tried myself.

As for Bicester it is very hit and miss depends whom you get to see and the turnover of staff is very frequent and high.

Offline ryandunn

There's a few on gumtree I've seen, has anyone had the pleasure?

Offline ryandunn

Dudes, new thai massage alert in bicester, anyone had the pleasure?
the chick on the website looks familiar to me.

External Link/Members Only

Offline oxfordgent

I have been lead to believe that this is strictly legit massage only by another punter. Unless anyone else can confirm otherwise?

Offline switch99

TOFTT mate#

Offline ryandunn

ok it's added to the experimental list!
Just checked gumtree, banbury isn't far according to google, this one looks pretty blatant

Offline markymarkfb