Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Feedback and Reviews  (Read 782 times)

Offline paolo.dicanio

Why is there such a variation between the feedback and reviews of WG's on Adultwork and this forum?  :wacko:

Dont get me wrong, I think this forum provides more accuracy and impartial feedback. But when you click on the AW feedback link of the same girl, it usually has very little negative feedback. Is it because the girl can remove negative feedback on AW?

Offline stevedave

AW feedback and (especially) reviews are pretty much bollocks. If you leave negative feedback, the girl will then leave negative feedback on you, meaning other girls probably won't touch you with a bargepole.

You can cross reference girls feedback and the punters who've seen them and make your own conclusions - if someone has also seen girls you've seen then this may help, but I'd always use UKP as your first port of call for info.

This is a forum designed to help punters out, AW isn't, it's a directory.

Offline lewisjones23

Admin on here puts punters first

Admin on AW are a joke and put £ first

Obviously they are a business but a little attention towards punters wouldnt be the worst thing in the world

Offline NelsonH

The flaw with AW is that the feedback is NOT anonymous.

This is why UKP works better.

It also means you need to keep AW and UKP identities free from any obvious linkage.

Offline signy

It also means you need to keep AW and UKP identities free from any obvious linkage.

Meant to comment at the time, but I have been away and can't now find the info. Recently, someone C&P their review on AW into their review here (or vice versa). There were some odd phrases so it couldn't be coincidence. So that was their AW/UKP separation blown. Just a warning to not do this.

Offline The_Don

I learned to take W/G, feed back on A/W with a pinch of salt. A system that's to open to abuse and misuse IMO.

Currently I have 0 feed back on my A/W account (and its going to stay that way of some time). That alone states how much faith I have, in that system.

Offline smiths

Admin on here puts punters first

Admin on AW are a joke and put £ first

Obviously they are a business but a little attention towards punters wouldnt be the worst thing in the world

Indeed, though its not a funny joke, those who run A/W are low lifes who allow other low lifes to use their site. :thumbsdown:

anotherjohn50

The only use of Adultwork  feedback is to prove that at least it's the girl in the pics who you will be seeing and not a scam artist.
Most of them seem as if they are written on the same day when the  guy is still on a post punt high.

Aj50