Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Passionate Lilly, Kings Cross  (Read 5447 times)

24 review(s) for PASSIONATE Lilly xx (18 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
27 review(s) for _Seductive Marika_ (20 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline Sonnylock

Thanks Zulu-Lance for the TOFTT and SteveJacobs for the balanced review. Both were really useful to me.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms were all fine - few texts with the maid. Location is the usual Polish brothel near Kings Cross. I generally don't like the place, but it's fine for a 100ph punt.

The girl is really pretty: around 5'8, dark hair (though i now doubt my memory given her aw pics show a blond girl), skinny, nice small tits, nice ass, a bit of cellulite, a pretty face. Zulu mentioned Keira Knightley - i can definitely understand it.

As Steve mentioned, no English whatsoever. i did expect that already, but it still surprised me how bad it was. Literally no English - none. One tip: just  don't say anything to her, as it'll spoil the experience - she won't understand anyway. After few attempts at verbal communicaoon i decided to just shut up and fuck.

And fuck she certainly can. Very good FK/DFK, good DT OWO technique, very responsive in every position. She comes easily, too - i made her come twice, which i find relatively rare. Her pussy is nice and clean. She's got a type of pussy i once saw in another Polish WG, which can take good fingering but is somehow hollow inside, ie her pussy does not envelop your finger when you finger her. Not sure if it's common - i certainly don't see a lot of it. The other girl was a great fuck, and so is Lily.

Anyway, i won't go in much detail, but we did CG, mish, doggy (great view). All the way she moaned very happily. I almost came a couple of times, but stopped and twice licked and fingered her till she came. In the end i asked her to finish me with her mouth, after which she gladly swallowed. We still had 10 min, and i asked her to give me a massage. Obviously couldn't chat with her, so just enjoyed it in silence for 10 min, tool a shower and got out.

Overall a great punt and i will be back. The obvious negative is no English, and i really mean none whatsoever. Do not expect any conversation, and don't even expect a normal punt where you tell the girl how to satisfy you. You have to go with the flow.

This punt reminds of a time when i was still young and went on holiday with my mates. I met a gorgeous Russian girl in a club, danced with her for a long time, started making out with her, then tried to strike a conversation just to realize there's no point talking as she spoke no English and i spoke no Russian. So in the end we just got back to making out till i realized she was a WG. I never ended up fucking her (student times, no money), but if i did, it probably would look like my punt with Lily: spontaneous and uncontrolled. Not sure if anyone can relate to this, but it's this kind of punt.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. Good to hear you had a good time.

You mentioned she did OWO but the other neutral review states she covered and only did OW. Can you explain ? If she hesitated or she seemed ready for it etc.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 08:14:22 am by pisceanuk »

Offline Sonnylock

Thanks for the review. Good to hear you had a good time.

You mentioned she did OWO but the other neutral review states she covered and only did OW. Can you explain ? If she hesitated or she seemed ready for it etc.

I definitely had OWO. Didn't see any hesitation.

stevejacobs1980

. She's got a type of pussy i once saw in another Polish WG, which can take good fingering but is somehow hollow inside, ie her pussy does not envelop your finger when you finger her. Not sure if it's common - i certainly don't see a lot of it.

I agree with this bit, hollow pussy . Wasnt sure what to make of it, and got confused as nothing was reacting . But anyway carried on.
But for me the lack of comms made it more of a £60 an hour experience. As i like to have some engagement for that price, and also to do what i might feel like.

Offline zulu-lance

I too concur on the hollow pussy part, but she is quite responsive and I could definitely feel her cumming.
OWO, CIM and swallow all delivered without any hesitation, a trait I've observed with most girls working out of here.

Offline Ozy84

Thanks for he review sonnylock.  :hi:

Would you say the pics on her profile are a good resemblance?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:34:34 am by Ozy84 »

Offline pisceanuk

Does that mean her pussy was too loose and was not tight ?

I agree with this bit, hollow pussy . Wasnt sure what to make of it, and got confused as nothing was reacting . But anyway carried on.
But for me the lack of comms made it more of a £60 an hour experience. As i like to have some engagement for that price, and also to do what i might feel like.

stevejacobs1980

Does that mean her pussy was too loose and was not tight ?

Well personally for me i couldnt feeling any hugging or moudling/responsiveness around your piece as you went in and out. It was literally like going in and out or a hollow hole,
so i go a HJ instead.

Offline pisceanuk

That sounds bad.

Well personally for me i couldnt feeling any hugging or moudling/responsiveness around your piece as you went in and out. It was literally like going in and out or a hollow hole,
so i go a HJ instead.

Offline Sonnylock

Thanks for he review sonnylock.  :hi:

Would you say the pics on her profile are a good resemblance?

Yes, though as i said i remember her with dark hair, not blond. Maybe she just dyed it.

stevejacobs1980

Yes, though as i said i remember her with dark hair, not blond. Maybe she just dyed it.

she has dark brown hair, she might of dyed it for these new pics.

MathewKing

I've seen Lily a couple of times and she is just adorable and always ready to it. FK, DFK, OWO, DT, MUTUAL RIMMING, easy on any position. She does come easily the first time. After that she plays very well her theatrical roll. Real or not, who cares. Hold your horses until to see her sweeting tyred. Then, kiss her ass and there you go. Beautiful creme brulee... I just love when she say ... Pay me please. That's the only thing she knows.

vt

Beautiful creme brulee

What's that? The taste when rimming her??  :unknown:

Online Jonestown

so i go a HJ instead.

Sounds like post op to me.

vt

Sounds like post op to me.

No, she's a natural born woman, I have had a close look down below and it was all as nature intended, no surgeries.

She is tallish for a girl and although slim, she does have quite a wide pelvis, so she isn't as tight as some petite girls. I fingered her and it didn't feel particularly hollow inside though.

Demiro77

I hade similar "hollow pussy" once with an agency thai WG at Earl's Court... tiny woman, semi sexy body nice tight pussy on the outside... but hollow inside.... she performed a squat CW on me... with just the tip... AMAZING.... so she made up for it  :wacko:

Offline Sonnylock

Glad to see my review got dug out after half a year. I never came back to that place after another reviewer pointed out to me there was a camera on the hallway of the flat. Anyone knows if there still is one?

vt

Glad to see my review got dug out after half a year. I never came back to that place after another reviewer pointed out to me there was a camera on the hallway of the flat. Anyone knows if there still is one?

A lot of places we go punting will have CCTV around the entrance..so they can see if a bunch of heavies are going to rob them, not to record your activities as a regular punter. I would be worried if there was a camera in the room though.

Offline Sonnylock

A lot of places we go punting will have CCTV around the entrance..so they can see if a bunch of heavies are going to rob them, not to record your activities as a regular punter. I would be worried if there was a camera in the room though.

Cctv outside entrance is fine for me. I'm talking about a camera inside the flat, right above the door to her room or the bathroom door (can't remember which). I heard it is a way for the pimp to watch his/her prossies, but still made me feel uncomfortable that someone may be watching me coming in and out of the bathroom or bedroom naked.

thepolskabanger

Cctv outside entrance is fine for me. I'm talking about a camera inside the flat, right above the door to her room or the bathroom door (can't remember which). I heard it is a way for the pimp to watch his/her prossies, but still made me feel uncomfortable that someone may be watching me coming in and out of the bathroom or bedroom naked.

I noticed one in the hallway well after, where the keep the mail . - I understand that it must be a safety thing and also to monitor what they are doing. Obviously these birds are targets - wads of cash and all, and that location is ridiculously popular and notorious now.

Re: the hollow puss - i felt that also , which was a bit dissapointing as id just not what your expecting, . She not a post op .