Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CARDIFF ** BlowJobPrincessWales -- TOFFT  (Read 1758 times)

2 review(s) for BlowJobPrincessWales (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hotmat

Hidden Image/Members Only

Link:
External Link/Members Only

Where:
Incall in central hotel in Cardiff

Security :
She came on her own.

When:
04/10

How long :
£130 / 1h. She was very specific in asking for the time before we did anything (she did not wear a watch)… Quite a way to state she won't be doing overtime…

Like photo?
She is like the photos. Maybe I should have looked in more details.

Communication
Anna is english from Kent, relocated in the valleys somewhere. Her communication skills are poor as she does not seem to know what to say or not : "what time is it?" before your start; "what do you want now? After the 4th time you kind of think she should stop acting like she's working at the McDonald's counter. OK I am a customer, but she could let the flow go a bit more.

Body:
She is in her late 40s (possibly more?). I seem to have a thing looking for older women, only to be disappointed. There are no Cindy Crawford in the valleys. She is good for her age, but still, that means cellulite… I have seen worse though.

Face:
OK, let me be clear she is NOT pretty. Ugly ? That would be harsh, but… maybe a bit. And those teeth… they are really bad.

Fun:
She is smiley enough and tries to accommodate. But it is a job for her, and asking me many time "what do you want next?" did kill the flow. Fun is average

BJ:
Average minus OWO : a lot of lube, a lot of hand, too little mouth. More of a good wank than a good BJ.

Sex:
After a GREAT fanny burger (really good taste and very wet with a very responsive Anna), cow girl and doggy. Cow girl was dull. Doggy was amazing : she really takes a good pounding and makes all these noises that made me come quite quickly compared to usual. Very tight pussy. She like to use lube, a lot, no matter how wet she can be.

Kiss:
Given her teeth I did not encourage.

Anal:
Unfortunately not.

** Conclusion **
A hit and miss punt. Some great features and some poor ones. I hence choose a average (bordering on negative because I did not find her attractive at all). But the RO and doggy edges it positively. I wouldn't bother with anything else.

Value for money :
I have had better for less…

Would I return ?
No, There is better out there.

Would I recommend ?
Not really, or yes with all the above in mind.

** Hall of Fame **
PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10) (©West8, why was he banned anyway?)
P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

1  -  Busty_Mandy  - 10 / 10 / 8 / 9 / 10 - 47                              Adultwork UserID : 3328939     
2  -  Jessica Diamond xxx - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 9 / 7.6 - 45.4                              Adultwork UserID : 3743512     
3  -  Naughty Nickii  - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 7.8 / 8.1 - 44.7                              Adultwork UserID : 2471531     
4  -  tattoo.sophie22 - 10 / 10 / 8.1 / 7 / 6.6 - 41.7                              Adultwork UserID : 3740260     
5  -  Ares - 10 / 10 / 8.8 / 7.8 / 5 - 41.6                              External Link/Members Only     
6  -  Ashlee - 10 / 10 / 7.3 / 7.3 / 5.8 - 40.4                              Adultwork UserID : 2715825     
7  -  Gorgeous Alice 198 - 10 / 10 / 6.6 / 7.1 / 6.3 - 40                              Adultwork UserID : 3357911     
8  -  Inky_baby1 - 10 / 10 / 7.5 / 7 / 5.1 - 39.6                              Adultwork UserID : 2840401     
9  -  Carmen - 9 / 8.5 / 9.5 / 6.8 / 5 - 38.8                              External Link/Members Only     
10  -  GreedyGirlAva - 8.9 / 9 / 7.8 / 7.1 / 5.8 - 38.6                              Adultwork UserID : 3166676     
22  -  "Daisy" - 6 / 6.5 / 8.4 / 6.2 / 3.9 - 31                              External Link/Members Only     
23  -  jessybee - 8 / 9 / 4.5 / 5.5 / 3.2 - 30.2                              Adultwork UserID : 2883148     
24  -  BlowJobPrincessWales - 8.1 / 7.6 / 5.9 / 5.2 / 2.9 - 29.7                              Adultwork UserID : 3644491     
25  -  Eve01 - 7.3 / 7.4 / 6.5 / 4.7 / 3.4 - 29.3                              Adultwork UserID : 3018046     
26  -  silvia siski - 7.8 / 6 / 7 / 3 / 4.4 - 28.2                              Adultwork UserID : 3670061 

Offline wonky

This is a shame. I exchanged quite a few messages when she joined aw but a meet could not be agreed (logistics problems my end) but she replayed in a quick clear happy way and I've always kept an eye on her since. When she first joined she did have a face pic on (verification photo) and I didn't think she looked too bad.

But for someone with blow job in their name I'd expect a proper sloppy vacuum with all the trimmings

Offline Hotmat

Maybe I was a bit harsh, but it just felt like going through the motions. If I'd gone directly to RO + doggy and skipped all the rest she would would be a positive I suppose.
Maybe we did not click...

Offline Hotmat

Offline wonky

It's not harsh if it's your honest review.. and you've just give 3 solid reviews. :) I'm jealous lol

Randolph69

Mid 40s, unattractive, no conversation, poor teeth - not for me sorry, there are better ways of blowing £130

Offline iverthickone

Sounds quite lenient to me, rather than harsh.

For £130 I would expect a top class seeing to from a stunner.

Offline Hotmat

Thanks for putting things back into contest. You're right, it was a neutral bordering negative. :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

There are no Cindy Crawford in the valleys.

Come on Mat,  surely that's not true with zingers such as this little finger lickin spunkmuffin  :angelgirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only