Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Kylie: Old Street, London...Not so Lovely  (Read 3173 times)

21 review(s) for Sensual Kylie (14 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline FabioMouldonado

External Link/Members Only

Sad to say, this was a pretty bad experience.

Comms = Fine. Maid was OK but fairly unhelpful when it came to any advance requests (I was asking for an outfit).

The experience = Arrived ten minutes early, was kept waiting downstairs in hotel lobby for about an hour while she "got ready". There's only so long anyone can get away with pretending to be on Facebook while sitting in a hotel lobby, so I had to text a few times asking what was going on before finally heading up to the room 45 minutes after the original booking time. Should have walked away.

Arrived at the room after clear instructions recieved via text. Kylie answers the door, not very welcoming and not wearing what I had requested. Not even close. In fact, it was almost like she had purposely scoured her entire wardrobe and that of her friends to find the opposite of what I asked for.

Attractive enough lady but I was already a bit annoyed with the whole situation. Should have walked away.

Paperwork done (£80 for 30 mins), I head to offered shower. Shower is fine but she gives me tiny towel. Much like steve Martin in "Planes, Trains and Automobiles", but not half as funny.

I emerge form bathroom, the TV is on and she offers me a massage. Fine, but not spectacular, just gentle rubbing. We made small talk and then she asked me to turn over. Removed my boxers and proceeded with the most perfunctory HJ ever. Then moved onto OW, fairly unimpressive. Not really feeling that into it, I asked if she would strip for me (Strip tease is on her preferences on AW), she shook her head. That was it for me, my erection left like a cartoon character falling off a cliff with me hanging around like it's hat waiting to fall after.

Getting bored, I asked if I could go down on her, an emphatic yes form her. She enjoyed that (or so it seemed) for about 10/15 minutes so time is now running short. Towards the end of RO her phone was going off none stop. That stupid Flinstones Bank advert is now on the TV and I can't concentrate on anything, but to be fair Wilma Flinstone gets me sort of back in the mood.

We try some mish and she whispers in my ear, "Not long left"...And for that reason, I'm out. I don't even finish and just thank her kindly and head to the shower to clean up. As soon as I am off the bed she is on the phone...

When I emerge from the bathroom she is lying on the bed and doesn't seem interested to say goodbye or anything.

Overall, it seems like I paid £80 mainly to give her oral sex...which feels odd.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:32:08 pm by FabioMouldonado »

Offline Tony_Red

Sorry to hear. Hopefully, Your next one will be miles better.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for sharing and the review  :thumbsup:

Sorry it didn't work out.

The experience = Arrived ten minutes early, was kept waiting downstairs in hotel lobby for about an hour while she "got ready". There's only so long anyone can get away with pretending to be on Facebook while sitting in a hotel lobby, so I had to text a few times asking wat was going on before finally heading up the room 45 minutes after the original booking time. Should have walked away.

This isn't a surprise to me, as (from current reports) she works with Classy Vicky

And I noted this in my review of Sweety.Tatiana (see quote below)

I will add,

On my way to the room, I spotted the other 2 W/G's (links below). A 3 sum is on offer (and she tried up-selling me), but Tatiana looked confused when I asked about a 4 sum   ;)

All 3 share 1 hotel room, so If 2 (or more) punters turn up at the same time, I believe (and my understanding is) first come first served  :angry: 

Both Vicky and Lara, had to leave the room and they were waiting out side the room (once I finished) I seen them walk out the hotel later (next punter due)

Even though I got my full hour, I seen the next punt enter the hotel, after I left the room (he looked lost and was following the same path I was told to). So back to back bookings, no wash up (or rest) time in between (may be  :unknown: )

8rockLanders

Thanks for your review and I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience.
To be kept waiting for 45mins is really unacceptable, especially in a hotel of all places!
Why didn't you just walk away? What persuaded you to continue the punt?

Offline FabioMouldonado

Thanks for your review and I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience.
To be kept waiting for 45mins is really unacceptable, especially in a hotel of all places!
Why didn't you just walk away? What persuaded you to continue the punt?

In all honesty 8rock, it was naivety. I think I was just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. I definitely wouldn't wait next time.

stevejacobs1980

cheers for this review mate.
I was planning on seeing her after a decent review before. But adds some balance to proceedings so she will move down the list.

Also on her profile it always say 1 day left..... as if.

Offline FabioMouldonado

cheers for this review mate.
I was planning on seeing her after a decent review before. But adds some balance to proceedings so she will move down the list.

Also on her profile it always say 1 day left..... as if.

Yeah, there are a few things off with her AW profile sadly...

She didn't offer strip tease (among other things) that are on her preferences list.

Also, she's taller than 5'2".

Her personality that I experienced was nothing like she describes on her profile...but, she could have been having an off day to be fair. Maybe she needed to eat a snickers...?!

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for your review. The waiting game was bad and should be negative for that alone. You then wasted time in shower and massage in a 30 mins booking and were not left with enough time for sex ? In short bookings I usually give priority to what is important for me e.g. Owo and sex.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 06:09:38 am by pisceanuk »

LL

Thanks for a well written review. I hope your next punt goes better. Don't beat yourself up about waiting around for a long time - we've all done it at some point. These days I do usually set myself a maximum time I'm prepared to wait but walking away is much easier if you've a backup plan in mind - somewhere you're likely to get in at very short notice.

edmay

I saw this girl yesterday. Also a negative from me. I initially thought it was  down to me. I was late, had already rearranged from a 1hr duo (with classy Vicky) to a 30m solo which was confused because both girls were ready for me when I turned up. If only brought enough cash for a solo so sent one away. I had a feeling they weren't the same girls as the profile but i want sure and I'm still not sure to be honest. I kept Vicky (will post a review). Having read this review it clearly wasn't me.

Advertised services not offered. No owo or fk or kissing of any kind. No build up or anything. Didn't fancy her so sent for behind - bad hygiene. There was a really nasty smell so I just pulled out and went for a shower. When I came back in the room she was dressed and ready to go. She didn't look like she was going for a wash any time soon. I went back for another shower. Not the usual round 2.

edmay

As these girls work together here's the link to my negative review of classy vicky - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114334.new#new

Ludwig

Sorry it didn't work out...
This isn't a surprise to me, as (from current reports) she works with Classy Vicky

As these girls work together here's the link to my negative review of classy vicky - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114334.new#new

These lasses / profiles are also from the same stable of Polish hookers:
External Link/Members Only (used to duo with Classy Vicky)
External Link/Members Only

They were part of a whole gaggle of WG profiles connected by fake feedback from these AW fake punter accounts

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 12:53:25 pm by Ludwig »