Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Kinky Nadia@ (Kings Cross WC1X)  (Read 4375 times)

9 review(s) for @Kinky Tiff@ (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This profile been reused several times since 2013.

I've met/punted Nadia several times since August 2016. I don't always review the W/G I punt and often, never directly after a punt.

Services:
Hand job
FK
DFK
Kissing
DT
OWO
CIM
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's directly with Nadia and her English is ok and passable.

Location: Small flat in Kings cross. Small to mid sized bedroom very basic and well used.
Small to mid sized bathroom with a real bath + shower attachment and some toiletries.
Permit zones = Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:30 / 08:30 - 13:30, parking directly outside, pay and display (£4.30 PH)
Tube = Kings Cross, a 5min walk

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures:
Are mixed no face shots, Nadia has tattoos on her right shoulder.

The girl: Mid to long brown hair, size 8 - 10 (is fair) 5 foot 6, in her 20. Real tits (B/C cup) and curvy bum (that I had to bite) IMO.

Plus + Very good and willing attitude with matching service. No clock watching or time wasting.

I will add,
When booking over the phone she didn't fully understand 2 questions I asked and I had to explain.
This made booking a little entertaining but not concerning in any way.
Her English is passable, so no real issue with commutation and she clearly willing to learn.
The sex was good and she can get vocal during (in a good way) and I did enjoy both  :D 

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Below is a current picture External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

stevejacobs1980

Thanks for the review mate. This confirmed my initial thoughts of her having good potential , when i saw lilly there who couldn't speak a word of english which ultimately led to an unfulfilling punt.
But hopefully ill get to meet her soon .

Offline BillGoldberg

This profile been reused several times since 2013.

I've met/punted Nadia several times since August 2016. I don't always review the W/G I punt and often, never directly after a punt.

Services:
Hand job
FK
DFK
Kissing
DT
OWO
CIM
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's directly with Nadia and her English is ok and passable.

Location: Small flat in Kings cross. Small to mid sized bedroom very basic and well used.
Small to mid sized bathroom with a real bath + shower attachment and some toiletries.
Permit zones = Monday - Friday 08:30 - 18:30 / 08:30 - 13:30, parking directly outside, pay and display (£4.30 PH)
Tube = Kings Cross, a 5min walk

Would I visit again: Yes

Pictures:
Are mixed no face shots, Nadia has tattoos on her right shoulder.

The girl: Mid to long brown hair, size 8 - 10 (is fair) 5 foot 6, in her 20. Real tits (B/C cup) and curvy bum (that I had to bite) IMO.

Plus + Very good and willing attitude with matching service. No clock watching or time wasting.

I will add,
When booking over the phone she didn't fully understand 2 questions I asked and I had to explain.
This made booking a little entertaining but not concerning in any way.
Her English is passable, so no real issue with commutation and she clearly willing to learn.
The sex was good and she can get vocal during (in a good way) and I did enjoy both  :D 

As always, YMMV with any W/G

Below is a current picture External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only and profile:

Don, what do the red and green lettering suggest in your review?

Is  it random or does red = bad, green = good?

Offline The_Don

Don, what do the red and green lettering suggest in your review?

Is  it random or does red = bad, green = good?

Green is a service I though, she delivered very well or good.

Red is a service I though she delivered poorly or without any, real attention to detail.

TheNewSeeker

Green is a service I though, she delivered very well or good.
Red is a service I though she delivered poorly or without any, real attention to detail.

So how are FK and DFK rated?

Offline The_Don

To note, I've not added color rating to all my reviews and if I revisit after the review (some W/G I've punted in the double figures but only reviewed once).

I don't normally update most or post new reviews. Unless there a noteworthy change, IMO.

So how are FK and DFK rated?

Average

Offline The_Don

Looks like a totally different W/G, IMO!

Town:    Edgware Rd Marble Arch Paddington Marylebone Baker
County:    City of Westminster
Region:    London
Nationality:    Polish

Orientation:    Bi-sexual
Views:    152929
Last Login:    Today

15 Mins "quickie"
CIM
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Depilation
Domination
Domination (giving)
Domination (receiving)
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Massage
Oral
Oral without Protection
Penetration (Protected)
Prostate Massage
Role Play & Fantasy
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Spanking (receiving)
Striptease

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:27:11 pm by The_Don »

Offline The_Don

duo with Shy Ashley

Who has been around before!

Town:    Edgware Rd Marble Arch Paddington Marylebone Baker
County:    City of Westminster
Region:    London
Nationality:    Polish

Orientation:    Straight
Views:    173133
Last Login:    Today

Offline sanchez

Defo not the same girl.

Shame, I really enjoyed Nadia when I saw her and i'm in LDN next week so would have enjoyed a refresher.  :lol:

Offline xa2xie

This profile is now held by Shy Tiffany, still duo with shy ashley as they was previously in Old Street.
I was in this new place by mistake and see Shy Ashley. Bad area, a bit scary at night, the girl is too big to my expectation, bad attitude, a lot of conditions, facially 4/10, nice tits though. I did see Shy Tiffany a few times in the past but now she get weighted, and service go bad, so look and service does not match with her price anymore.

Offline The_Don

This profile is now held by Shy Tiffany, still duo with shy ashley as they was previously in Old Street.

I reviewed Tiffany as negative, links to her old profiles below:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+  < Current A/W profile ID, that was used by Sexy Maya efore.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  < old profile for linking reviews.

I was in this new place by mistake and see Shy Ashley. Bad area, a bit scary at night, the girl is too big to my expectation, bad attitude, a lot of conditions, facially 4/10, nice tits though. I did see Shy Tiffany a few times in the past but now she get weighted, and service go bad, so look and service does not match with her price anymore.

Mistake?

You were punting Ashley, and seen Tiffany their as well?

Edit:

Here screen shots and links to Ashley profile (who I seen in passing, once)

Paid £100 for an hour

I offer ***DUO SERWIS*** with my friend @KINKY TIFF

« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:54:12 am by The_Don »

Offline xa2xie

No, i've seen Ashley changed the profile picture and place so I thought it'd be a different girl. By the end i talk to her and findout it was the same Ashley, and Tiff is in the next room.:/

Offline The_Don

No, i've seen Ashley changed the profile picture and place so I thought it'd be a different girl. By the end i talk to her and findout it was the same Ashley, and Tiff is in the next room.:/

Thanks for the update.