Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teacola-rose Hull  (Read 2055 times)

24 review(s) for English-Teacola-Rose (16 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jay_g

30min -£60 Very sweet and lovely lady
Hull
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication: Very fast got an appointment on the day, very sociable on both snapchat and instagram. Won't have trouble contacting her.

Location: Modern apartment. Didn't see anyone when trying to get in her apartment. Very quiet with a lot of parking. Argos near by if you want to treat the lady   ;)

Appearance: Her pictures shows it all but she look hotter in person. She has a nice accent. Also she has snap chat which is pretty.rose2 where she posts up-to-date pictures everyday.

Manner: Friendly, kind, passionate, caring I can go on forever  :lol: . Really easy to talk to, you wont feel nervous around her.

Service: Started with a chat which lead to a massage and then onto oral with (ow). Doesn't do owo, anal or cim which I prefer. Limited service but all this is stated on her profile so she may not be for everyone. We moved in 69 position which was nice and then onto protected sex with the usually positions doggy, missionary etc. She does allow kissing but only lips no tongue. You have a choice where to cum, I decided to cum on her tits because they are hugh mungus  :D.

Overall: 100% recommend her. You can't really ask for more. Clean, funny, smart young lady who will treat you to her best ability.

9/10

Thanks

Jay

Tallboy2

Thank you for the review
She does look lovely. I would try her if the kissing was with tongues. Too much missing if covered oral and not proper kissing.
She is pretty though 

Offline stevedave

Agreed, she's a good looking lass! I can just about cope with no OWO (I'd prefer it!) but no FK would rule her out, a peck on the lips just doesn't work for me.

Still, OP left happy and that's what matters. OP - it might be worth linking this review to the tontober thread on the main page, as she's right on the money  :thumbsup:

Offline hullad

Good balanced report showing all the relevant points of a girl still not hardened by her choice of occupation.

One much underated  :thumbsup:

Offline p3ngu1n

She's actually got FK on her list of services (at discretion); which I'm guessing just means she can deny it willynilly?