Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Independant Michelle ...... Explosive Tie and Tease  (Read 2248 times)

Dodo

External Link/Members Only

The punt took place a few weeks ago, just before Michelle left for her holiday.....the venue her own tidy house in Edgbaston. It's an achievement in itself to get to see this very popular girl, no point leaving it until the day.....Michelle limits her services to ensure that she is able to deliver the standard that earns her so many rave reviews.

I arrived 15mins early and asked her to let me know when she was ready and had a text straight back telling me to come round as soon as.
Unlike many she does not hide behind the door so as it opens there she is, bloody gorgeous, dressed in a short floaty cream dress that couldn't be designed better for giving punters a good perv as she leads you up the stairs. Into the bedroom, prepared with silk ties on the corners of the bed.
She pulls me to her, she is still clothed, for a warm embrace and some light FK and necking. She stands back and let's her dress fall to the floor.
Fuck me does she look stunning in a cream bra and, I can't really describe them as knickers....they are more like silky cream ribbons. Have a good look she demands as you will not see much more until I finish with you.
She has a fantastic body as has been described many times.......I just love her pert breasts.

I kid you not, I could have shot my load there and then and I ain't even got to the shower yet.

Shower out of the way I am spread eagled face up on the bed, my hands tied and blindfolded.....I can see fuck all.

What then takes place is the most sensuous experience it has been my pleasure to experience.

With a wonderfully timed mixture of all aspects of oral, light kissing, heavy kissing, naughty talk not to mention the liberal use of her breasts, she brings me to the brink on at least six occasions. You never know when her nipple is going to be put in your mouth or her pussy placed on your tounge.....the anticipation of what might happen next was mind blowing.
 Her edging skills are just theeeee best......by the time she let me orgasm I was literally begging for it. When she gave me release she just drained every drop with some fantastic post orgasm fondling of my bell end.

We had a great time, plenty of laughter and a nice GFE cuddle at the end.

And all of that for £90......one of the best punts I have ever had.

Now excuse me while I pop and have a quick wank......strongly needed after that fluffy review.

External Link/Members Only

P.s. She's still away.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 09:15:22 pm by Dodo »

in_for_a_penny

Great review but TMI to close  :unknown:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the excellent review Dodo.  :thumbsup: Sounds fantastic. I've never actually seen Michelle.

But I obviously want to, even more so now. I must try to book when she becomes available again.

I presume the links down, because she's on holiday.

Think I'd go for something similar to your experience, but I wouldn't want to be blindfolded. I want

To see everything.

:wacko:

Offline Littlefoot

Dodo

Offline Littlefoot

It was for a full+ hour ..... GVFM

Fuck me! Got to get some of that soon!

I will be keeping a very close eye on her return.

Don't know about you wanking, but after reading that I've just had to knock one out myself. I was

supposed to be saving that up for a punt tomorrow as well.

:hi:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:15:37 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline george r

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline EddieThead669

Nice one Dodo.
I think Mich is awesome.
She really does win an award for best cock handler.

Dodo

link not working ? gone ?
She takes her profile down when she is away......you'll know when she's back there is usually a queue around the cricket ground  :(

Offline george r

She takes her profile down when she is away......you'll know when she's back there is usually a queue around the cricket ground  :(

cheers mate..

bod666

She posted a photo on uke saying she was having an operation and won't be able to work for a month  :cry: hope it's nothing serious

Dodo

She posted a photo on uke saying she was having an operation and won't be able to work for a month  :cry: hope it's nothing serious
Thanks for that Bod