Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SENSUAL BRIGIT - N4 London (Green Lanes)  (Read 2492 times)

57 review(s) for SENSUAL BRIGIT (42 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
63 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5274627) (48 positive, 11 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline gi23

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Brigit today after reading the predominantly positive reviews of her online. Whilst I would say that these reviews are not entirely inaccurate, they fail to convey her lack of passion and involvement. It's not that she is unpleasant, perhaps more that she is shy and doesn't like what she does.

When she opened the door I could just about recognise her from the photos, but she is less attractive in the flesh, unfortunately. Really quite stocky, but her legs and bottom were firm. That would have been OK if she had attempted any conversation or displayed any charm whatsoever. I tried to chat with her and got mainly one or two word answers. She did crack a smile though as I was leaving. Funny that.

Started with a massage which was pretty good for a WG and should have stayed with that a little longer. Not at all erotic - just a back rub. The BJ was pretty good to begin with but after a few minutes it got a bit samey. No ball fondling or any other contact at all. I touched her body a bit, but fingering was off-limits, which is fine. Next step reverse CG then ashe turned to face me. No eye contact or FK let alone DFK. TBH I wasn't keen anyway. Strong smell of garlic. I decided to move on to mish and finish, leaving perhaps 20-25 mins in to the punt, which was originally scheduled for an hour. During the mish she made no sound and looked relieved when it was all done. As was I.

I don't mean any disrespect to Brigit, she seems like a nice enough person, but I thnk she is in the wrong job. I asked if she was busy today and she said yes with a grimace, which said it all. Then, much to my surprise (not) she complained about having to do so many massages and BJ's.

To put this punt in context, I have regularly visited  x Yvett  x  and xx Katalina xx who are IMHO excellent and charming. But of course every now and then I want to try something  different and usually I'm disappointed. That'll learn me.   :-(

External Link/Members Only Yvett x
 External Link/Members Only Katalina xx

Maybe it was a lack of chemistry or an off day.

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

To put this punt in context, I have regularly visited  x Yvett  x  and xx Katalina xx who are IMHO excellent and charming. But of course every now and then I want to try something  different and usually I'm disappointed. That'll learn me.   :-(

External Link/Members Only Yvett x
 External Link/Members Only Katalina xx

Maybe it was a lack of chemistry or an off day.

Perhaps you would like to review Yvett and Katalina on here then?

Brigit is a Marmite girl. You don't go to her for charm, conversation or involvement, as many of the reviews of her state clearly.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 03:28:30 pm by bestbefore »

mrhappypants

Perhaps you would like to review Yvett and Katalina on here then?

Brigit is a Marmite girl. You don't go to her for charm, conversation or involvement, as many of the reviews of her state clearly.

Quite.  If you read the reviews on here carefully, including mine which is very clear about the service, looks and expectations, you will have got an accurate picture of whether she is for you. 

Briget is the only sub - 7 girl I visit, and I visit her regularly. I have issued the challenge before and I will stand by it https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106858.25 Name a girl who offers the same combination of massage skill, cockworship expertise, at or near the price, in or near central London.   :D
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:41:56 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline SamLP

I saw Brigit today after reading the predominantly positive reviews of her online. Whilst I would say that these reviews are not entirely inaccurate, they fail to convey her lack of passion and involvement. It's not that she is unpleasant, perhaps more that she is shy and doesn't like what she does.

Maybe you didn't read carefully as several of her reviews including the comments left by punters in those reviews mention her lack of passion. It's no secret. I personally never saw anything that left me with the impression she doesn't like what she does. She works in a certain way which may appeal to some punters and not to others.

Offline Camoron

Wholly agree with the other reviews. I seen her around 1 year ago.
Antiseptic gel on the willy :vomit:

Good OWO, very good 'massage' where she takes your junk from behind.

I even had a decent conversation with her... just about

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the first review.

However, you didn't get off to a good start by pointing out an alleged failing in previous reviews, of which there are a large number and some by regular, good reviewers.

Even if that were the case, don't criticise; just say you found she lacked passion etc. People have different experiences.

That said, as has been pointed out a few times, your criticism was incorrect because previous reviewers have made clear she offers a decent service but without passion/GFE.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:31:56 pm by Cunning Punt »

LL

I think she's great. Perhaps she needs a break? Usually she goes home every few weeks. I saw her 9 or 10 weeks ago and she told me she was here for a longer period this time. She's not stopped working since then, as far as I know.

The main issue I've had - just on a couple of occasions - is being rushed at the end.

Online webpunter

The main issue I've had - just on a couple of occasions - is being rushed at the end.
WTF - this is the best bit.  Usually.  Last thing you want is to be rushed at this critical time slot  :dash:
Know a few massage burds who space their bookings out very slightly.  Its like they build in an extra 5-10mins window of time.  And guess what - i leave feeling like a million$.  And they know that this will keep punters coming back [& back] for sure.  In which case they know who is going to rock up & chances are they are going to be on time.  Had it work both ways - so timings a little on the tight side on the odd occasion.  But not less than say 55 mins.  Then another time its like i could be there within reason as long as i want. +20 mins.  Rushed once is fine & luck of the draw.  Twice or more is a trait &  :thumbsdown:

LL

WTF - this is the best bit.  Usually.  Last thing you want is to be rushed at this critical time slot  :dash:
Know a few massage burds who space their bookings out very slightly.  Its like they build in an extra 5-10mins window of time.  And guess what - i leave feeling like a million$.  And they know that this will keep punters coming back [& back] for sure.  In which case they know who is going to rock up & chances are they are going to be on time.  Had it work both ways - so timings a little on the tight side on the odd occasion.  But not less than say 55 mins.  Then another time its like i could be there within reason as long as i want. +20 mins.  Rushed once is fine & luck of the draw.  Twice or more is a trait &  :thumbsdown:

One time I went there and the maid kept me waiting outside til 15 minutes past my booked time. I arrived on time but Brigit wouldn't be free til quarter past the hour. When I was permitted in the booking went ahead and I paid for an hour but I was being hounded out after 45 minutes as her next "booking" was coming on the hour. Have you ever heard her say, "Darling, my booooking!"?

Next few times I saw her, no problems on the timings. The last time I saw her, I arrived 15 minutes early and phoned, was allowed in at this time - quarter to the hour. I thought to myself, that's good, just maybe I don't have to have my shower at the start at breakneck speed or she might let me have a shower at the end, after the punt time was over. However the maid must have adjusted the schedule based on this or squeezed in an additional punter on a 15 minute appointment after mine - who knows. I was always prepared to leave at quarter to if asked but as I say, to have a shower at the end would be a bonus (and in some way make up for the 15 minutes of punt time I lost out on, on a previous occasion), but as it got to twenty minutes to, I.e 5 minutes before my hour was up, she got very flustered about it, "Darling, my booooking!". I finished right then but I was made to get dressed super-fast - "Oh my god, my booooking, my booooking". (I ignored that as I knew what time it was). I was out on the street 59 minutes after I had entered, so all good. But I'd been made to feel like we had run way over time.

All that said I enjoy my sessions with her immensely so I'm willing to overlook the time keeping, but won't hurry back immediately. It's all part of the unique experience from this quirky but very talented lady :D
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 02:59:25 am by LL »

Offline gi23

Hi Guys,

Apologies if I was out of order with my original review and I'm glad to hear many of you are very happy with Brigit. I just wanted to post my own opinion; and you're right that many already warn that she is perhaps a little cold, so probbaly my fault for not really grasping to what extent. Maybe there are others who would appreciate me clarifying that too :-)

Perhaps some of you who know Brigit better and have established some rapport can confirm that she does indeed enjoy what she does. I certainly hope so!

Offline Silver Birch

Hi Guys,

Apologies if I was out of order with my original review and I'm glad to hear many of you are very happy with Brigit. I just wanted to post my own opinion; and you're right that many already warn that she is perhaps a little cold, so probbaly my fault for not really grasping to what extent. Maybe there are others who would appreciate me clarifying that too :-)

Perhaps some of you who know Brigit better and have established some rapport can confirm that she does indeed enjoy what she does. I certainly hope so!

As pointed out, everyone has a different opinion of their experience so you were naive to be critical of previous reviewers. Apart from that, I thought your review had value and thank you for posting it.

Brigit has been on my warmlist for a while but I think I will remove her now.

Offline char45

I agree with LL, she needs a break, I've seen her a couple of times in the past few weeks and she's obviously knackered. I'm not going to see her until she's had a holiday

Online webpunter

I agree with LL, she needs a break, I've seen her a couple of times in the past few weeks and she's obviously knackered. I'm not going to see her until she's had a holiday
Often wondered what AW burds do on their hols
Civvy burds that i know [or meet] who are single / like a bit of extra marital or BF stuff, seem to like a good few yards of cock length whilst away when they have the opportunity

Offline Jizzinmypants81

Is she fully shaven? I'm seeing her today and I can't do too hairy. It doesn't say on her aw profile