Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LuciaAXE and Blondelikesfun mmff  (Read 1361 times)

34 review(s) for BlondeLikesFun (34 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for LuciaAXE (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

alphabetspagetti

Blondelikesfun
LuciaAXE

First post and limited tech means no links. Sorry. Hope someone will supply.

Meeting was at one of the girls houses outside Cardiff and was a four person mmff affair with a punting buddy making up the participants.

We each paid the one lady for her time for the hour. This was a few weeks ago and I think we paid £150 though rates may have increased since.

The girls had made the effort and both dressed in secretary style with short skirts and black stockings.

Most of the hour was spent taking it in turns with one girl and one guy. Plenty of swopping though limited two on one action. Lucia not bi though happy to have blf go down on her which lasted appropriate time whilst me and buddy watched and played with various parts of their bodies and used one of blf toys on her.

Both slim, tall types who without doubt would take your eye when glammed up if you passed them in the street.

Both girls responded to various requests throughout and made themselves available for whichever positions were sought.the action took place entirely in the living room rather than the bedroom. There were two sofas on opposite walls and the action took place there. It worked for me as we were close enough to be aware but distanced from any unwanted touching.

Highly recommended.

HitnMiss

I should probably second that lol

It was a good hour but I think if it was repeated it would be even better

np500

Bollox ! Have to finish work early for man time, sounds great, two birds for the price of one ( technicnicly , good work lads. Could be the way forward !

HitnMiss

Hoping to do another soon

Our 3 on 2 with WB and SJ fell down at the last minute which was gutting

Gatchaman

First post and limited tech means no links. Sorry. Hope someone will supply.

Your wish, my command etc.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sounds like fun, they're both on my HL. Both now showing £170 for an hour incall, by the way, so looks like you had a bargain :)

Offline wonky

sounds amazing!! I'd be up for a bit of that :)

Offline mrdiamond77

Good review.  Both ladies look and sound great.  I will have to visit sometime. :thumbsup: