Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexycolette - Edinburgh  (Read 2042 times)

2 review(s) for FANTASY=GIRL (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Easygoingdude

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Met up with Colette recently and not put up this review until I had decided if it was a negative or not.

Comms - nice and easy before the meet, all done over the phone.

Location - modern flat near Corstorphine

I decided on a negative as the picture on her profile compared to who I met seemed different and the picture on the AW profile is far more appealing. Thin girl, nice tits but facially didn't do it for me and pretty manky teeth.....tinge of green about them. I should have just bolted but was in and the door was locked and didn't have the balls to make a scene. Very gaunt looking and a smoker.

During the meet she suggested RO and her fanny was stinking..... :vomit:

Was finished in 40 mins and used the last 20 minutes to shower and go.

One to be marked down to experience.

She has had a view positive reviews on here so not looking to cause any office, just not my type of girl.

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for the review. Seems fair to me - your experience, your opinion.

Of the two previous reviewers, one has since been banned as dodgy. Can't see why anyone should take issue

Offline Easygoingdude

Thanks for the review. Seems fair to me - your experience, your opinion.

Of the two previous reviewers, one has since been banned as dodgy. Can't see why anyone should take issue

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline Salamander

She chews your cock off during bj. Very toothy.

Offline Easygoingdude

Offline Captain Kirk

I was considering to visit Colette but will now give her a miss, I cannot stand heavy smokers, occasional smokers are bad enough.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I reviewed her.

Cracking body and delivered on all advertised services but as OP mentioned her teeth are a bit off putting.

The teeth during BJ became painful even after telling her to go easy.

I gave her a positive because she done what was expected of her. Also fair rates and no time wasting. As I said in my review, I wouldn't return because it was so uncomfortable.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107586.0

Offline Easygoingdude

I gave her a positive because she done what was expected of her. Also fair rates and no time wasting. As I said in my review, I wouldn't return because it was so uncomfortable.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107586.0

Everyone will have their own review. The teeth and her general, gaunt look turned me off - not to mention the smelly pussy  :vomit:

Offline willie loman

Booked her more than once when she was jade in the new town, she has also worked at blair st, London st, and scorpio, to name but 3. There wasn't any hygiene issue when she worked the saunas.