Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeing the next guy...  (Read 1690 times)

Offline BillyBackDoor

Funny thing happened today.

Went to see Katie69 this morning, awesome time had as always.

She seems to be answering her own phone these days as it rang while I was there, just after I started fucking her in stand up doggy.

I said "Answer it if you want but I'm not stopping."  So she did and as she was arranging for the next guy to arrive just as I left, I thought I'd have some fun, pulled out of her pussy and slid it balls deep up her arse.  Her voice almost cracked, but she held it together. Impressive composure.

20min later as I was leaving, there was this really old guy just coming through the gates, phone stuck to his ear.  I thought to myself, I know where you're going.

He must've been 70 if he was a day, skeletal and stooped, but fair play to him.  I hope I'm still at it at that age.

As I passed him, he was obviously speaking to Katie on his phone again and I heard him loudly exclaim "Pardon, did you say... (Katie's appt No.)".  I considered directing him and perhaps helping him negotiate any kerbs but thought better of it.

He probably wouldn't have appreciated it and anyway, I didn't really fancy cropping up in Ming's next review.

Offline Silver Birch

I have crossed paths with a number of likely punters as I have been departing from punts. I never returned to a single one of those back-to-back prossies who wouldn't have had time to shower  :vomit:

Any wg who answers her phone on MY time would get an automatic NEGATIVE review from me, even if my dick was up her arse.

Offline baseball_99

On occasions I'm sure i have seen the next punter approaching the gate with phone in their hands or someone lurking around the corner of Water St.

Normally i keep my head down and avoid eye contact.

In the summer when the evenings were lighter i would use the footpath by the canal to get to and from the appts, i know a couple of people who live by and often would drink around St Paul's sq. If they saw me they would know i'm up to something.

Your telephone story made me laugh, i remember in August when I saw Katie i was supposed to be on call and my boss rang me, i said to Katie i needed to take the call , whilst i was talking on the phone she started sucking my knob and balls!

Ming

She seems to be answering her own phone these days as it rang while I was there, just after I started fucking her in stand up doggy.

I said "Answer it if you want but I'm not stopping."  So she did and as she was arranging for the next guy to arrive just as I left, I thought I'd have some fun, pulled out of her pussy and slid it balls deep up her arse.  Her voice almost cracked, but she held it together. Impressive composure.

20min later as I was leaving, there was this really old guy just coming through the gates, phone stuck to his ear.  I thought to myself, I know where you're going.

He must've been 70 if he was a day, skeletal and stooped, but fair play to him.  I hope I'm still at it at that age.

As I passed him, he was obviously speaking to Katie on his phone again and I heard him loudly exclaim "Pardon, did you say... (Katie's appt No.)".  I considered directing him and perhaps helping him negotiate any kerbs but thought better of it.

He probably wouldn't have appreciated it and anyway, I didn't really fancy cropping up in Ming's next review.

You B*****d, I tripped up on the kerb  :lol:

Ming  :hi:

Roadster

No!  I'm Spartacus!

:D :D

Offline prince2

I think you saw me. Was it at about 11.30 am? If it was then I am not 70 but 65 and I am not skeletal (overweight actually). I am a bit stooped however. You left her very lubed up in the anal area. Thank you.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry mate.  Couldn't be sure it was you without the zimmer.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Your telephone story made me laugh, i remember in August when I saw Katie i was supposed to be on call and my boss rang me, i said to Katie i needed to take the call , whilst i was talking on the phone she started sucking my knob and balls!

Hope you coped better than Commandant Lassard

External Link/Members Only

Offline BillyBackDoor

I think you saw me. Was it at about 11.30 am? If it was then I am not 70 but 65 and I am not skeletal (overweight actually). I am a bit stooped however. You left her very lubed up in the anal area. Thank you.

You're quite welcome sir.  In fact, I would go so far as to say it was an absolute pleasure.

Offline BillyBackDoor

By the way, Prince2, I'd just like to say that no offence was intended by my remarks above.

In fact, you're a bit of an inspiration.

Offline prince2

By the way, Prince2, I'd just like to say that no offence was intended by my remarks above.

In fact, you're a bit of an inspiration.

Thank you. No offence was taken. Your comment was the reason that I have joined UKP today. I was amused by the whole incident. I thought that you must have just seen Katie. I nearly asked you her location as it was my 1st time with her. It will not be my last. I had a wonderful time. She seems to like old men like me. Sadly not all girls do, they say that they do but it shows in their body language. She is moving to Wolverhampton next week, which is not very far from where I live so I intend to see her regularly. :hi:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thank you. No offence was taken. Your comment was the reason that I have joined UKP today. I was amused by the whole incident. I thought that you must have just seen Katie. I nearly asked you her location as it was my 1st time with her. It will not be my last. I had a wonderful time. She seems to like old men like me. Sadly not all girls do, they say that they do but it shows in their body language. She is moving to Wolverhampton next week, which is not very far from where I live so I intend to see her regularly. :hi:

I guess the big smile I was wearing gave me away.   :D

I would've been happy to direct you had you asked.  May in fact have came back in with you to see if she was up for a spot of spit roasting.

Btw, welcome to UKP.  Looking forward to a wealth of recommendations from a veteran such as yourself.

:hi:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 05:30:37 pm by BillyBackDoor »

Offline prince2

Thanks Billy. We might meet again sometime.   :hi:

Offline bigjim

Think we need a UKP hand signal or rolled up trouser leg

BJ

Dodo

A great thread Billy.....registering high on the chuckleometer :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 06:38:05 pm by Dodo »