Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy69horny Glasgow ..  (Read 1163 times)

moosehead69

External Link/Members Only
Seen this new profile anyone any info ???

Offline David1970

Good spot, looks hot, very nice arse and good price, only downside is no kissing. Which is strange as she has rimming down on her enjoy list, she would rather lick your arse hole than kiss, very strange.

Offline bigmike32

She has a cracking body i would tofft if was in glasgow.

Offline Clattypats

Good spot, looks hot, very nice arse and good price, only downside is no kissing. Which is strange as she has rimming down on her enjoy list, she would rather lick your arse hole than kiss, very strange.
yeah,no FK...not for me I'm afraid..

Also got CIM (at discretion) listed..but no OWO   :unknown:

Would definitely be one I would be phoning at some point to see where she is from.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:56:45 pm by Clattypats »

Offline shaunsmith1989

That looks like a Celtic top in her cupboard, no thanks!!

Offline Clattypats

She might well be Scottish then  :D

Offline muffherwell91

Zero ratings although I can forgive that as she as only been a member of AW for a few days. However, no DFK would probably stop me from taking the plunge.

Offline muffherwell91

She might well be Scottish then  :D
Just as likely to be Irish. Top of the morning glory to you. :D

Offline zag69

That tatoo looks like the one Toni at GEA had. I know she was a celtic fan, maybe she's gone indie?

Offline The Man With No Name

That tatoo looks like the one Toni at GEA had. I know she was a celtic fan, maybe she's gone indie?

Hmm, odd one this. With the services and profile I'd say typical Romanian bollocks, but there's a few interesting pointers here potentially suggesting otherwise.

How sure are you of the tat?

Offline zag69

Hmm, odd one this. With the services and profile I'd say typical Romanian bollocks, but there's a few interesting pointers here potentially suggesting otherwise.

How sure are you of the tat?

It looks familier, like the one Toni had but it's been a while since I pumped her. It's the celtic the made me remember. If it is Toni then avoid she's a shite ride.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:03:20 pm by zag69 »