Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wayward Wife - Crewe  (Read 2507 times)

13 review(s) for Wayward Wife (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TallnHung

The lady:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£140 for 1 hour.

Lilly is exactly like her pictures if not better.  A great body, curves in all the right places, a real untra-MILF.
She dresses as a sexy secretary and I had nothing to complain about at all in that.

Basics:
Her place, nice new luxury flat just outside Crewe.  Her own place with her own pictures all there.  No shared flat deal here.
Services:
DFK, Sexy Secretary, striptease, DFK, OWO x 2, CIM, Cum dribble, sex

The meet:
I was passing through and Lilly has been on my HL for a while.  I love a curvy lady, especially a hot MILF type and I wasn't disappointed.
Directions, what I wanted her to wear and timings all by text and the postcode took me straight to her flat complex.
I got buzzed up and Lilly met me dressed just like her sexy secretary pictures in her free gallery.  Underneath was some very sexy skin tight lingerie and knee length boots that stayed on for the duration as requested.
Started off with a nice chat as was our 1st meet and then straight into the bedroom for some very sensual DFK.  Lilly seemed to respond well to this and soon we were undressing each other slowly with a sexy strip to her underwear from Lilly whilst rubbing her body against my hardening cock.  Soon I was on a chair in the bedroom with Lilly perched over me for some DFK, boob play and me teasing her clit.  On her knees next for a very deep blowjob, not quite to the balls but Lilly tries hard to get there including some gag and spit.  very sexy.
Onto the bed, more DFK, more sucking those amazing firm tits and her sucking my cock.  It had been a while and Lilly edged me a few times before I told her I had to cum.  'In my mouth' she said and went at my cock like a lollipop until I shot a big load into her mouth.  She stayed there making sure she didnt waste a drop dribbled some down onto her chin and tits and swallowed the rest before collecting the dribble and swallowing that too.  Sexy as fuck.
Some chat and about our past lives, how she got into the work, my work and her work all whilst Lilly caressed my cock and I oggled that amazing body.  Soon I was ready for round two and Lilly expertly sucked me back to life.  Rock hard and still she deepthroated and gagged for a bit of fun.
On with the condom and Lilly rode me hard, her pussy is really tight and it took all my effort not to cum and enjoy seeing that body slide up and down me.  Soon enough though the inevitable happened and Lilly rode me to my second cum in the condom.
More chatter, no rush to shove me out and a bit of a laugh before I realised I had long overshot my times and that Lilly had some work to do for her real job.
We kissed, I left, wished I had another hour in her company even though I was pretty spent.

Verdict:
Go see her, she is great, a good laugh and as good a blowjob, fuck and body I have ever seen on women half her age.
Her experience and fact that she is a naughty MILF just made it all the better for me.  I'll be back soon as I can.

Offline Rockhard78

Lily is the best for miles around ! Body is supreme and her skills are second to none! Lovely safe clean apartment and if you can get her turned on properly she's a squirter! A deffinate must visit and worth every penny!!!!