Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie_12_Rose London W2  (Read 2047 times)

118 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (118 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zigzag

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost - £180/90mins

Comms – All done herself very efficient.

Location – Block of flats close to Edgeware Rd
Physical – Exactly as per her profile pics, very attractive face and attentive eyes

Meeting – Called Ellie when I was nearby, she made sure the coast was clear and directed me to the exact address (she is naturally cautious to maintain her discretion)
Very warm greeting when I arrived at her door, passionate DFK and goes out of her way to put you at ease. I had read other reviews and had asked her to try some Tie & Tease. She first took some time to relax me with lots of DFK and very good OWO. She then restrained me and blindfolded me and  proceeded to use a number of accessories on me in a very erotic session in which I didn’t know what was coming next. This lasted for sometime and even at one point put condom on me and we had sex while I couldn’t see or feel (due to restraints) and included some expert edging too, though not very extreme (at my request) was most enjoyable. I’m pleased I tried this but for me I think I prefer to be free to touch and feel and have the visual stimulation. Ellie then released me and I enjoyed a long session of RO, followed by another excellent session of OWO, eventually I could hold back no more and experienced a very powerful orgasm, to which Ellie said “I think you came for England” It certainly was one of the most intense orgasms I’ve had no doubt due to the seriously good edging. We then enjoyed quite a long chat on a number of subjects, and as Ellie has no clock in the bedroom so she is unable to be a “clock watcher” so I ran a little overtime but was not an issue for her.

Summary – A new experience delivered expertly, plus all the usual GFE, a very accomplished and professional WG.

VFM – Yes

See Again? – Yes please!

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review. I must see this WG some time soon.

Hypothetical Qn. If you could only have one more punt and your choice was betwee n Horny Slutty Girl or Ellie, who would you choose? Or would you choose someone else?
Thanks.

Offline zigzag

Diffucult question, two very different providers but I think for the frenetic energy and exitement she creates would probably go for HSG

Offline zigzag

But I do have others I want to see that sound very good, only been punting a short time, so my personal recommendations are limited as yet!

Offline Tony_Red

Cheers for the honest answer. I only ask as I want to see these two ladies at some point. I get the feeling seeing Ellie would be a nie punt where I am wowed by the WG, whereas HSG would leave me drained and wanting more.

Offline Dulmenite

Nice review Zigzag . Sounds like you enjoyed it . A couple of things you could advise on perhaps ? What size would you estimate her to be ?  Did she use cock rings or was it a strangulation tie on the family jewels ? What was the bathroom like ? Shower only or shower over the bath ? It's just that I have a bad knee and find climbing in and out of a bath rather a challenge . Many thanks for your assistance .

Offline zigzag

It was a very mild session at my request for a first time, so no cock rings ect but I'm sure she would happily discuss your needs with you prior to your visit, she likes to speak to new clients before making a booking,  it is a bath with shower and there are a few steps up to the bath as it's an older style flat

Offline Dulmenite

Thanks Zigzag . That helps me a lot . I'm always a bit wary about what is advertised as on their likes list , and then the failure for one reason or another to avoid actually delivering what is on the menu . Steps up to the bath is most helpful . Happy Punting , and let's all enjoy it whilst we can .

Offline StevenS

Ellie does exactly what she says she will do. No
Issues with honesty of profile at all.

She's a very genuine down-to-earth girl too, I would bet that if needed, she would have no issues helping you in and out of the shower.

Offline Belgarion

Yup, she's a lovely woman and one of the best SPs I've been with.

Offline Rose_128

• Service Provider
Hi guys,

sorry to mix in. There is one shallow step leading to the bathtub, like a raised bathroom partitioning, but not dangerous in any way as the bathroom is quite spacious with that. As previous punter said I am happy to assist in and out for I regularly see disabled/physically impaired gents.

Ellie

Offline nigel4498

Yup, she's a lovely woman and one of the best SPs I've been with.
Couldn't agree more.
Probably the best natured SP on the scene.

Offline farquhar

I would agree with the other comments, as she is a excellent SP.
I will definitely be returning