Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tiffany is for fun - Leeds central hotel  (Read 4651 times)

5 review(s) for Tiffany Sarah Belle (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BLINDBOB25

Well what can I say, I booked this lady via phone. First rang but got a text back telling me to text. I requested a time and bingo an hour was booked. Simple, so off i went parked up and arrived slightly early. Text to let her know I was there, a couple of minutes later came the reply give me 5 mins and come up, it included the room number. As i was going up in the lift a text came through saying she was ready.
The door opened and i was greeted by a lovely size 10, long blond hair girl dressed in matching bra and panties. Wow she was gorgeous n my eyes, and had lovely blue eyes. Fresh skin very little make up and lipstick. I introduced myself and the response was her pulling me close and DFK ing me as she pushed me onto the bed. As i was sat on the bed still kissing she straggled me. Wow what was happening. Loads of kissing when she said let me undress you. How could i stop. So off with my clothes she removed the boxers and got on her knees and started a great OWO this was done great. I laid back and more sucking, it was heaven but i had to slow her down or else it would have been over. More kissing and i laid her down and asked what she liked, her reply was more what do you like. I said gfe, cim and anal. This was all included. So more kissing as i removed her bra to release her fine boobs. All natural and nice and firm. Then the knickers came off and boy was she wet. I finger fucked her which was received with some good moans of pleasure. She then got on top of me and sucked me again, but i wanted that pussy. On with the condom and into cowgirl. Wow this was heaven. I wanted to taste her again so into 69 posistion as i licked her she took off the condom and sucked again, with the sap rising it was no stopping as i emptied myself into her mouth, to which she swallowed the lot and cleaned up my cock with her tongue.
We had a break and a chat then started to kiss again, as the old man started to rise she said come on then fuck my arse. How could I refuse. She put another condom on bent over and guided me on. She was tight but she took it, I fucked her like this for a while then turned her over and again anal with her legs in the air. Then I asked if she would come. So she started to play with her clit as  finger fucked her, then the inevitable happened, her face showed me how much pleasure she was having.
I then finished in mish. Lots more kissing and time was up. I was offered a shower which i had, did not have one prior due to having just had one at home, but it was available if required.
The lady is currently touring and due back in Leeds later in the month. I would say dont miss out guys she is one hottie willing to please. I paid £100 for 60 mins with all services. A bargain,
Will I go again, try stopping me.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline BLINDBOB25

She is south african by birth but been in the UK since a young age. Definitely not EE

Offline mrfishyfoo

WOWZA what a result !!!!

Cheers for the review fella.  :hi: :hi:

Like I said after PDQ's review there's going to be a stampede for this one.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

EDIT.......I have asked admin to add the numerical link  External Link/Members Only so that this report appears in the database.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 05:19:01 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline Fitzinwell

Nice review. Booked for tomorrow 11am!  :yahoo:

Online JackDoe

I can confirm that , British , with a very sexy accent from SA

Online JackDoe

I can confirm that , British , with a very sexy accent from SA

You are in for a treat mate

Online JackDoe

I cannot use the quote system.  What i find odd , is this girl reminds me of the original Tiffany for fun in lots of ways .  Not looks but attitude , bizzare . In a good way

Smilingsparrow

I'm booked for 10am tomorrow so you'll be dipping in where I just left off!

Offline stevedave

I was thinking about seeing her, but it looks like half of Leeds will be going through her in the next few days, so I might look elsewhere!

Out of interest, have any of the lads who've seen her in the past few days come across her mate, sia? Older but still looks reasonable.

Offline Fitzinwell

Damn! Thought I had first dibs. Warm her up for me then  ;)

Smilingsparrow

Haha! I will, plan on a good heavy load of CIM

Tallboy2

I am waiting while things cool down. Tried booking her for early tomorrow but i dont think she wanted to get up at 6.45am ha ha.
But a great booking elsewhere has been sorted and a review will follow this week.

Offline stevedave

Damn! Thought I had first dibs. Warm her up for me then  ;)

Christ, she'll have more traffic than the M25 in the next few days!

Just goes to show that a reasonably priced girl who provides a good, if not better service that most, will get plenty of business. Good on her. Hopefully some of the other girls who peruse these pages (and I'm sure plenty do) will take note!!

Offline cueball

No clean up or shower between punters for this lass then? I take it you're both on an hour with her?

She'll be sticky as fly tape by tea time. :D

Offline BLINDBOB25

Christ, she'll have more traffic than the M25 in the next few days!

Just goes to show that a reasonably priced girl who provides a good, if not better service that most, will get plenty of business. Good on her. Hopefully some of the other girls who peruse these pages (and I'm sure plenty do) will take note!!

I agree well said

Smilingsparrow

Offline stevedave

Thinking on, please can everyone take a bit of a chill pill here...Jesus, I sound like an old man here  :lol:

Yes, it's great that there is a new, fresh, we'll priced fit WG in town and everyone has rightly got a bit giddy....but, seriously guys, posting the date and time you're meeting a lass is fucking idiotic.

Any fucker can read this and know where YOU are going to be tomorrow and at what time, and that you are gonna have a pocket full of twenties. Use a bit of common sense, eh guys? There is potential for outings, muggings, all sorts of seriously bad shit if you tell other people on an open forum where you will be and when. Just think about it.

Right, sorry to be a killjoy, as you were.  :cool:

Offline mrfishyfoo

.........a great booking elsewhere has been sorted and a review will follow this week.

That ain't a booking MrTB2 that's a fuckfest to rival some of the best.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

ENJOY !!!  :drinks:

Smilingsparrow

It's in a hotel so there will be plenty of men walking in and out of reception.

Offline cueball

Thinking on, please can everyone take a bit of a chill pill here...Jesus, I sound like an old man here  :lol:

Yes, it's great that there is a new, fresh, we'll priced fit WG in town and everyone has rightly got a bit giddy....but, seriously guys, posting the date and time you're meeting a lass is fucking idiotic.

Any fucker can read this and know where YOU are going to be tomorrow and at what time, and that you are gonna have a pocket full of twenties. Use a bit of common sense, eh guys? There is potential for outings, muggings, all sorts of seriously bad shit if you tell other people on an open forum where you will be and when. Just think about it.

Basically,, announce where you've been not where you're going

Offline mrfishyfoo

Not at all MrSD there speaks a wise man.

FFS guys this is why there is PM system on here USE IT !!!

Offline mrfishyfoo

There is also CCTV and if the hotel security get wind of what's happening they will chuck her out.

Offline Fitzinwell

My bad, just got a bit excited  :dash:

Offline stevedave

Basically,, announce where you've been not where you're going

Indeed.

A much more succinct and to the point way of saying it, thanks CB  :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

Thanks for reporting me, smiling sparrow. I don't think I was being condescending, it certainly wasn't my intention.

I was merely pointing out that telling a load of people who you have never met where you are going to be, and when, is perhaps not the brightest idea. And also consider that you can read these pages without logging in or being a member!! Half of West Yorkshire might be reading for all any of us knows.

If you feel differently, good luck to you, but I'll not be announcing any of my punts in public until after the event.

Offline cueball

Thanks for reporting me, smiling sparrow.

That's torn it, look what you've done, grinning budgie has gone and took his ball home.

You condescending ogre you  :D

Tallboy2

Ha ha ha
Trev gets reported, that is so funny
Made my day
Nice one 'smiling tit' sorry I mean 'smiling sparrow'

Offline dubs

There's a couple of fishy things about her profile

1.  She says her name is Supermodel Anal Claudia
2. Her PG doesn't look like the same girl

Is she deffo the one in the profile pics with the great tits and pierced nipple?

Tallboy2

Shes obviously a good fuck at a great price. Every lad in Leeds is podging her and no one has complained.

Offline hungrypunt

Offline pdq

There's a couple of fishy things about her profile

1.  She says her name is Supermodel Anal Claudia
2. Her PG doesn't look like the same girl

Is she deffo the one in the profile pics with the great tits and pierced nipple?

yup caught my eye as well but regardless of the profile she is fun - dont see her if you have a doubt  :P
Cant remember catching any piercing in my teeth ;)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:13:06 pm by pdq »

James999

Did you stop them to whinge at them as well? As you sure as hell are one whingy fucker on here  :music:

Offline mrfishyfoo

There's a couple of fishy things about.....

REALLY !! The only fishy things about round here is me. :lol: :D :lol:

Being serious this profile cropped up a whileback with a different lasses pictures to what's here now. There was quite a buzz and then fuck all happened. Now this lass crops up and OMFG she is apparently a sex goddess who has a door on her room that eats punters and then spits them out again.

All abit weird if you ask me.

I am waiting for reports that the lass who arrives in a couple of weeks is a different one.

Call me cynical.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 11:17:33 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline stevedave

REALLY !! The only fishy things about round here is me. :lol: :D :lol:

Being serious this profile cropped up a whileback with a different lasses pictures to what's here now. There was quite a buzz and then fuck all happened. Now this lass crops up and OMFG she is a apparently a sex goddess who has a door on her room that eats punters and then spits them out again.

I am waiting for reports that the lass who arrives in a couple of weeks is a different one.

Call me cynical.

You're cynical.

But, with good reason I think.

The fact this lass has the words "Tiffany" "for" and "fun" in her name immediately set my alarm bells ringing and I doubt I'm the only one.

Still, she's getting some rave reviews so must be doing something right I guess.

Offline stevedave

Also, no more than 48 hours ago, the name on her profile wasn't Tiffany is for fun, it was Claudia loves anal, or something similar. The name on the profile has definitely been altered.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Also, no more than 48 hours ago, the name on her profile wasn't Tiffany is for fun, it was Claudia loves anal, or something similar. The name on the profile has definitely been altered.

Which is why it makes no sense.

The lass is clearly a top podge.

So why is she using a profile that has previously been discredited ??

Offline stevedave

Which is why it makes no sense.

The lass is clearly a top podge.

So why is she using a profile that has previously been discredited ??

Presumably, they all work for the same gimp. Sorry, I mean pimp  :D

Online JackDoe

Being serious this profile cropped up a whileback with a different lasses pictures to what's here now. There was quite a buzz and then fuck all happened. Now this lass crops up and OMFG she is apparently a sex goddess who has a door on her room that eats punters and then spits them out again.

Call me cynical.

I admit it seems odd, She has either taken a profile over, is sharing a profile , or does not want to put her real pics up. The first pic on the profile is real though, the second is not , and none of the private gallery is.

Why a girl would post worse fake pictures of herself is beyond me.  I have had plenty the other way around , I am sure we all have.

When she returns It may be a different girl.  But that seems more a tactic of foreign girls. So I would be shocked.

All I can tell you is when the door swung open it was not who I was expecting. I was expecting a good service from a middling looker.  She was great looking though.

Offline cueball

Thanks for reporting me, smiling sparrow.

Ooo, he's mad at you, he's done you again.

You're a bad man trev, you're making others call him names  :D

I don't think grinning budgie will be sending you an Xmas card this year  :sarcastic:

Offline stevedave

Ooo, he's mad at you, he's done you again.

You're a bad man trev, you're making others call him names  :D

I don't think grinning budgie will be sending you an Xmas card this year  :sarcastic:

I know, I'd dusted off a spot on my mantle piece too.

I was only offering advise and trying to help fellow punters, I hadn't realised this marked me out as a bully  :unknown:

Very odd.

Offline cueball

I was only offering advise and trying to help fellow punters, I hadn't realised this marked me out as a bully  :unknown:

Very odd.

Your advice was sound, we've seen it all on here.

Don't stop offering good advice though, one plonker doesn't make a membership.

Like I've said.... announce where you've been not where you're going

Tallboy2

Like I've said.... announce where you've been not where you're going
I agree wholeheartedly.  (Now dont i sound posh)
Twas good advice SD
That guy is rather silly.

Offline TBONE16

Podged her this afternoon. She's pretty much like the others have been speaking about her. There is someone who manages all this for her and by the looks of it does a shit job. She is spotless unlike her private gallery. Seems like the pimps are managing multiple girls and doing a really shit job at it. 
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 06:55:15 pm by TBONE16 »

Tallboy2

Podge her this afternoon. She's pretty much like the others have been speaking about her. There is someone who manages all this for her and by the looks of it does a shit job. She is spotless unlike her private gallery. Seems like the pimps are managing multiple girls and doing a really shit job at it.
How do you know this info TBONE? Did you see a pimp?

Offline TBONE16

Couldnt agree any more. You do good cos you want to do good. You dont stop cos theres a hater in some corner of the world who has nothing else to do in their life apart from making piss taking comments (No specific person intended)

Offline Sentinal

Offline TBONE16

How do you know this info TBONE? Did you see a pimp?

@Tallboy2 - No. Didnt see a pimp.
Had a bit of a mess up with the booking initially (lots of back and forth). Tried booking her yesterday but time kept changing and got fed up so shifted to this afternoon. I put in a cheeky comment saying you are really bad at times arent you and she didnt have a clue about what I was talking about. Just takes you to put two and two together and have had punts in the past (funnily in the same hotel) where the girls get bookings done from someone else.

Tallboy2

Very odd.
Could be me guilty of the name calling.
Come on Mr Sparrow, we are all big boys here ( me especially) Don't get upset about a disagreement SteveDave was just trying to help. If you keep reporting folk for stuff like this you will get banned. You left a review and I for one would like to see more.
SD is really a good guy.
Now CB on the other hand......

Offline cueball

SD is really a good guy.
Now CB on the other hand......

:sarcastic:

It's a good job I've got a thick skin  :D