Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Felicity Playmates Leeds  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Finn

External Link/Members Only 

Only a short review as there wasnt much to talk about.

Allowed the photos to overrule my better judgement since there are very few reviews available about Felicity. Booking was nice and easy and the flat only a short walk from leeds train station near royal armouries. Felicity herself is attractive, nicely toned and very nice tits but not as large as they appear in the photos.

Service

Started off well excellent oral skills , eye contact etc but said she struggled with me moved onto cowgirl again enthusiastic but quickly wanted to return to using her mouth which translated into really using her hands again with enthusiasm draining quickly. In the end I got her to kneel in front of me and finished my self off in her mouth (which is why its a neutral review rather then negative. After she had cleaned up in the bathroom came back and sat on the bed with her back to me making it clear despite being over 20 minutes left  on the booking that was it, chatted for a bit how she normally works in london for £600 an hour making it clear she was slumming it here for £150 an hour.

Not the experience I was hoping for but I got to finish in the mouth of a very pretty girl who thinks she is too good for us poor northerners, will stick to ladies with decent reviews from now on 

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review. :hi:

Not what I expected to hear about one of Playmates finest.

If she can earn £600ph down there what the fuck is she doing back up here ?? The London high life appears IMHO to have gone to her head.  :dash: :dash:

Offline rafa

Hmmm.... This might stop me from seeing her, she has been on my list for a while. I have read better reviews on the other forum so wasn't expecting this level of service from her.

Offline Finn

She said she couldn't sort out a flat or something last week which is why she was down here. I'd seen a few reviews for her on other sites averaging 70-80% mark which is why I took the plunge, wish I'd gone to with my initial ideas of amazing Victoria instead my mistake for being swayed by purely looks rather then service . That said every one has off days just wish this one hadn't cost me £150 lol