Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: decadentlyDEElicious awful, awful punt  (Read 1340 times)

51 review(s) for decadentlydee (25 positive, 8 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online aanimator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have previously given her a positive review, which at the time was, I also have commented on this forum that I had good experiences with her. I know some have commented that they think she has a drug problem, I initially didn't see it when I saw her previously, this time however it became extremely clear that drugs have got the better of her.

As is usual with her I waited for about 20 - 30 mins for her. When she did invite me round, the front door to the apartments literally was kicked in and was open, walked up to her flat, she let me in, absolute tip, took her a while to clean up. Her face visually looked different and she had that heroin addict sullen face, pale and looked very tired. When she was standing up she was fading out and in, swaying slightly, (in my head I was like wtf, should have got out of there then, but I had travelled about an hour through london to get there so thought fuck it). We then got down to business, I just wanted a blowjob for 30 mins, but cause she was not with it, the bj was nothing like what I had experienced with her before, she was literally nodding out while she was sucking me. Which immediately reminded me of the heroin addicts from the wire, when they would nod off and couldn't stay awake External Link/Members Only

She also charged me too much and I ended up giving her £100 for 38 mins, more out of pity and to wipe my hands clean of such an experience, I just bailed.

Don't make the same mistake I did, which was ignore the warning signs because I wanted a cheap deepthroat experience.

Offline AlphaLondon

Thanks for writing a review, last thing you want to do after a shit punt really.

Was on the hot list, but firmly removed for now.

Offline S_holmes

Thanks for the review - what a waste...

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

punther

Not really a suprise

Shes hit the glass pipe right in front of me when i last saw her. As awsome as her DT is thats something that was just a stretch too far. Probably wont return as there is always some drama going o

Online aanimator

Thanks for writing a review, last thing you want to do after a shit punt really.

Was on the hot list, but firmly removed for now.

Your exactly right, when you have a negative experience its not fun writing about it.

Online aanimator

Not really a suprise

Shes hit the glass pipe right in front of me when i last saw her. As awsome as her DT is thats something that was just a stretch too far. Probably wont return as there is always some drama going o

Yeh Punther, I think she will just get worse as time goes by, not worth the risk