Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Chantelle  (Read 1122 times)

pete73

Does anyone know where Black Chantelle works now?Previous meetings were at house in Bearwood Smethwick 2/3 working girls everyday

Dellboy

Does anyone know where Black Chantelle works now?Previous meetings were at house in Bearwood Smethwick 2/3 working girls everyday

Link?

Dodo

Does anyone know why 50% of Pete73's posts start with 'does anyone know'.   :unknown:

Roadster

Offline Punterperson1971

Does anyone know why he hasn't posted any reviews

Dodo

Does anyone know why he hasn't posted any reviews
Don't think anyone knows that  :(

pete73

R u stalking my profile Dodo have u not got anything better to do.Ive shagged more working girls than you've had hot dinners Dodo

Dellboy

R u stalking my profile Dodo have u not got anything better to do.Ive shagged more working girls than you've had hot dinners Dodo

Then why don't you post some reviews???? :dash:

Roadster

Un u rite lik a nob uswell.

Do a review or two and contribute a little if you're so experienced. I'ts not difficult.

Dodo

No, not at all following your posts, why would I, they tell us fuck all, you just keep asking stupid, lazy questions. IMHO

.....err........and why not share some of your experiences from your extensive repertoire of punts with us........that's what the 'review' section is for.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 12:58:48 pm by Dodo »

Dellboy

No, not at all following your posts, why would I, they tell us fuck all, you just keep asking stupid, lazy questions. IMHO

.....err........and why not share some of your experiences from your extensive repertoire of punts with us........that's what the 'review' section is for.

Unfortunately he appears to be another waste of space