Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Lovve - Brentwood nr Robin Ho0d pub Brazilian  (Read 2682 times)

2 review(s) for  AngelLove (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mork

Go easy, first review.

External Link/Members Only
Angel_Love

Located in Brentwood, a road not far from the Robin pub. This is a place that Brazilians can be found and come back to on some form of rotation.

Tall girl with nice face and slim figure (exactly same as photos on profile currently, so apart from the expert makeup, accurate)
Agreed 60 quid for 30 mins had a quick conversation about Brazil etc then undressed and received a great bj (covered) followed with her taking the lead and grinding down on me until the inevitable happened. Great tight little box that got nice and wet.  Unfortunately I usually visit this place after drinking hours so no past reviews as I'm normally plastered, but this one was memorable. This was in July so apologies for late review, but I'm sure she'll be back.

I would return, but prob to see another braz girl.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Go easy, first review.

Angel_Love

Located in Brentwood, a road not far from the Robin pub. This is a place that Brazilians can be found and come back to on some form of rotation.

Tall girl with nice face and slim figure (exactly same as photos on profile currently, so apart from the expert makeup, accurate)
Agreed 60 quid for 30 mins had a quick conversation about Brazil etc then undressed and received a great bj (covered) followed with her taking the lead and grinding down on me until the inevitable happened. Great tight little box that got nice and wet.  Unfortunately I usually visit this place after drinking hours so no past reviews as I'm normally plastered, but this one was memorable. This was in July so apologies for late review, but I'm sure she'll be back.

I would return, but prob to see another braz girl.

Good first review

Offline TheBSG

Nice to see a new contributor on here.

One tip,  don't post the web address frpm ypur browser though.

On the AW profile page at the bottom it says 'link to this profile' and if you use the link there in the below format we can then see other reviews for her

Offline Belgarion

I know this place, have been there many times. Not had a bad punt there at all

Offline Harty66

Thanks for the review - is there a group for these girls on AW or does anyone have links to those that might be their? I note Angel Love now in Chatham (??)
Thanks for any assistance.

Offline Belgarion

They tend to rotate them and sadly very few return to Brentwood.

Essex is a bit of a desert for decent punts with Brentwood being particularly poor

Offline Belgarion

It's the place I told you about on another thread

Ohh ok if I'm ever in that area I will pay them a visit

Offline ta77

any link to the other thread??

Offline mork

They tend to rotate them and sadly very few return to Brentwood.

Essex is a bit of a desert for decent punts with Brentwood being particularly poor

I disagree Belgarion, they do return (edit: albeit, months later ... For clarification). They've had a few places in the Brentwood area. One with a black door literally behind Brentwood high street, then prior to that near tarpots? (I think it's called) on main road Benfleet/Hadleigh. My best ever was a girl called Jess whom I requested info about a while back. Proper filthy Spanish?/Brazilian? who gave a great service and had fantastic figure. Still think about her now and I'm going back 3-5 years ago .....
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:23:20 pm by Markko »

Offline mork

It's the place I told you about on another thread

It is a bit conspicuous (exposed) though in broad daylight, don't you think Belgarion?

Offline mork

Ohh ok if I'm ever in that area I will pay them a visit

I wouldn't make a *special trip* BM unless you have good intel. However you can get lucky. I think we may have a similar penchant for a good Brazilian. ;-)

Here are a few that may revisit the area. E.g. Have been there before (in a separate hotlist of mine for tracking)

Keep an eye on them.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:44:12 pm by Markko »

I wouldn't make a *special trip* BM unless you have good intel. However you can get lucky. I think we may have a similar penchant for a good Brazilian. ;-)

Here are a few that may revisit the area. E.g. Have been there before (in a separate hotlist of mine for tracking)

Some of them on that list are over priced I've seen at least two of them on your hotlist. Thanks for the info

Offline mork

Some of them on that list are over priced I've seen at least two of them on your hotlist. Thanks for the info

You're welcome.

Usually 70 for half hour. 120 per hour. Then 20 per extra (owo, anal, rimming). Usual trick I do is do the 30mins / 1hour then negotiate in room with girl.  I have had anal & swallow for 120 for 45mins-1h. Luck of the draw though..... Plus how drunk I am. Lol. They are early risers unlike the Romanians. Usually the Brazilians are available from 9am until 10pm (FYI) which is handy. But I think it's due to their restricted visiting window? (E.g, maximise earnings whilst in the country, but that's just my take)

Offline Belgarion

It is a bit conspicuous (exposed) though in broad daylight, don't you think Belgarion?

Yes, which is why I used to go there night time or weekend mornings

I'm sure they can find much more discrete surroundings

Offline Belgarion

Funny thing is I have not seen any of those

Offline mozzola

Geovanna off the list above was either so airbrushed that it was almost impossible to see if it was B & S or was B & S

Apparently 5.9 (she was shorter than me with 6 inch heels and I'm only 5.9) and a distinct lack of tat's on the arms...

I walked.

Offline Belgarion

Geovanna off the list above was either so airbrushed that it was almost impossible to see if it was B & S or was B & S

Apparently 5.9 (she was shorter than me with 6 inch heels and I'm only 5.9) and a distinct lack of tat's on the arms...

I walked.

Perhaps you can write a review to warn other punters