Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Jayne 1991 - South Shields  (Read 2381 times)

1 review(s) for Jessica Jayne 1991 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MagpieJohn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1hr incall - £110

Birthday treat. Opted for a S. Shields incall as metro off today so getting to Gateshead/Newcastle would have been an issue. Initial contact via AW email as I had time although profile states that text or call is better. Comms good via text to make booking and asked to text day before to confirm. Received text on morning of meet again to confirm, I then texted when I arrived in street and was given number.
Door opened as I approached and when it closed behind me I was greeted by a beautiful girl in red lingerie and matching fishnets. Her hair is temporarily quite short after a hairdressing mishap but still looks good. I was led through to the bedroom and dealt with the paperwork and got undressed as she popped out for a moment.
Down to business and OWO for a while then into 69 for a prolonged session followed by sex in various positions. Jessica has great oral skills and a pair of perfect pert breasts with very responsive nipples and a delicious sweet pussy. She is very chatty and giggly and generally a really nice girl.
I'm a bit of a slow but rather heavy cummer and as time was closing in I finished myself over those beautiful breasts. A totally unrushed session and I ended up leaving 5-10 mins late. The only tiny negative point would be the fake tan with which I was covered.
 The flat is clean and a typical Victorian terrace easily accessible if you're driving and only 10-15 mins walk from nearest metro.

Overall 9.9/10 and highly recommended   

Looking4fun

Good review is this Jessica formerly of premium?

Offline johnny34

Good review is this Jessica formerly of premium?

Yes, shes also with Allure now aswell.

Offline MagpieJohn

Yes, shes also with Allure now aswell.
She's left Premium now and working part-time for Allure. Got to admit I always go Indie.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 10:03:08 pm by MagpieJohn »

fredbassett

Good Review, thanks.

How short is her hair???   I LOVE girls with short hair  :cool: :cool:

Offline MagpieJohn

Good Review, thanks.

How short is her hair???   I LOVE girls with short hair  :cool: :cool:
Pretty short and sort of spiked up

Offline MrClive