Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miriam-BeautyGfe - Elstree Boreham Wood  (Read 2227 times)

2 review(s) for Hayley_A (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline djkurtis1

Hey guys,

Please please please avoid this one!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I went for a 30 minute booking which I did via text! I arrived and she took my money as usual. Then told me to lie on the bed and refused to do anything about from HJ..... We agreed that she would do lap dance, striptease, oral etc.... When I got there she said that she doesn't dance. When I asked her why she said es on text she told me 'So that you would come'. After 5 minutes she had a go at me for not cumming whilst giving me a HJ and asked me to leave. I asked for my money back and she threatened to get her BF outside involved..... I was going to call the police but wasn't sure if they would even be able to do anything. Please avoid like the plague! Hope I save someone the hassle and the theft!

Offline NelsonH

zero-rated Rom, what did you expect!

P. Lonker

Welcome to the "Ripped off by Rom club"!

Offline muddy funxter

Offline madeinwales56

hmmmm :unknown:

Your antenna working overtime Socks? My bullshit meter is off the scale.

nervous colin

I see penetration is not on her likes list. Would avoid on that alone

Offline socks

Your antenna working overtime Socks? My bullshit meter is off the scale.
First post, unlikely tale, don't go there warning etc. Yep sounds like bullshit to me. Rival whore, pimp or jilted white knight more likely in my humble analysis.

Offline Steve2

First post, unlikely tale, don't go there warning etc. Yep sounds like bullshit to me. Rival whore, pimp or jilted white knight more likely in my humble analysis.

I am with you on that Socks  :drinks:

Offline djkurtis1

I can assure you it is legit and one to avoid! Can't believe it. Tried contacting Adultwork to report but no luck

Offline socks

I can assure you it is legit and one to avoid! Can't believe it. Tried contacting Adultwork to report but no luck
Why the rush? Couldn't you have taken a month or two to mull it over before giving this reassurance and update...?

Offline djkurtis1

I am sorry socks that I am not like you and feel the need to check this everyday. By all means, take what you want from this review. The idea of these are to help each other out and that is all I am doing! This site helped me loads when I first started looking at the whole concept and I just wanted to warn others. Luckily others have given her negative feedback set as neutral but unfortunately she keeps changing her name and deleting the account. So every time she pops back up i will warn people again. Is that ok with you?

Offline socks

Of course but it'd be more ok if you recognised how much bullshit is posted on here and that first time posters who make dramatic claims are rightly held up to scrutiny. Currently I think you've made your tale up but am not sure if you're a troll, rival, or embittered former customer of this girl. :hi:

Offline djkurtis1

Fair enough. I can understand if someone like you uses this a lot then I guess there is all of that to take into account. At the end of the day, I am not any of those which hopefully you realise by now and am just pre warning punters. I have only punted a few times and it has sort of put me off to be honest. I am now extra careful who I go and see and try and use this as much as I can. It is a shame that there are people out there like this. I have had also had that bait or switch thing happen to me. So from now on I guess I will have to use this more often! So seeing as you have multiple reviews etc socks.. care to give me your top 3? Thanks!

Offline socks

Decent question. My 3(4) most enjoyed ever punts were probably my two visits to kissable milf,  a duo with marie and jenna but i can't remember their trading name and my first ever punt - shanelle from st albans. Ask me tomorrow though and I'll probably say three different ones!