Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Thai Massage - massage with HR  (Read 3286 times)

Offline Moneyd

This gaff.

External Link/Members Only

So the basic message in this review is don't bother and go to well being spa which is 30 seconds away.

Normally hit up wellbeing but my usual girl was busy and I really just wanted it NOW. So thought I'd try this place out.

Dingy and damp. £35 for a 30 minute massage and £20 for a half arsed hand job. No topless action. And couldn't even rub her tits up.

Now my usual hot, blonde, young and busty european chick in wellbeing will Strip down to her knickers, shove her awesome natural breasts in my face, kiss me (tongues and everything) whilst I slip a few fingers in and she generally seems to like the fact I'm a regular. All that for a £20 tip (massage is £30).

I'm never going anywhere else again. Next time she's busy and I'm horny I'll either wait or just have a wank in my work toilets.

The end.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Can you be a bit more precise about location than just the 'Kensington' given on the linked site?

Offline sonyvaio

It will be the one on high street Kensington don't know the exact address but it would be around number 20 at a guess, as mentioned wellbeing spa is about a 3 min walk away on Kensington church street

Offline Moneyd

Can you be a bit more precise about location than just the 'Kensington' given on the linked site?

Yeah it's on High Street Kensington opposite the Royal Garden Hotel.

Wellbeing is on Kensington Church St and is easy to fine online and has a legit site.

There is apparently a new Brazilian there offereing full service. If anyone wants to TOFTT and fill us in that'll be just dandy.

Offline Jonestown

What's the name of the hot blonde in Wellbeing ?

The last two punts I had in there were pretty dismal.

Offline wakemeup

Now my usual hot, blonde, young and busty european chick in wellbeing will Strip down to her knickers, shove her awesome natural breasts in my face, kiss me (tongues and everything) whilst I slip a few fingers in and she generally seems to like the fact I'm a regular. All that for a £20 tip (massage is £30).

I'm never going anywhere else again. Next time she's busy and I'm horny I'll either wait or just have a wank in my work toilets.

The end.
[/quote]

Do you know the name of this blonde or which days she works

Offline Moneyd

I must admit I've been pretty reluctant to give a name.

Her name is Laura and she's Estonian.

I've seen three girls there now and they've all said that they don't go that far with all customers and they don't even offer HR too all. Their choice I guess.

Might I add I've seen her a handful of times now and I originally paid £30 or £40 of the extras. 

Can't remember for sure but I think she definitely works Friday, Saturday and Sundays.

Offline Moneyd

The end.

Do you know the name of this blonde or which days she works

Did you end up going to see her? She left last week but I'm still in touch with her.

She's going to tell me where she works next when she finds somewhere.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:36:42 am by Moneyd »

Offline youngestincharge

I've seen three girls there now and they've all said that they don't go that far with all customers and they don't even offer HR too all. Their choice I guess.

Any chance you know where Amy, short busty Polish girl, went off to after she left?

Offline Moneyd

Any chance you know where Amy, short busty Polish girl, went off to after she left?

No mate but at the moment there is a Russia there called Victoria. Decent sized tits and she gives an awesome oily blow job. Highly recommended.

jayda112

Thanks for the review. Was she Thai herself? I feel Asian parlours are more conservative and picky.

Offline Moneyd

Thanks for the review. Was she Thai herself? I feel Asian parlours are more conservative and picky.

Yeah she was pal.