Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: princess rose lincoln  (Read 2652 times)

1 review(s) for Princess-rose (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline gary03

External Link/Members Only

£40 for 30 min incall
Rose is located near lincoln county hospital with parking on her street or in other roads nearby
Comns good all by aw til i had done booking then she txted postcode
on arrival clean house she was sexily dressed in baby doll outfit & took me upstairs.she is i would guess mid 20s medium build & attractive.we began with light touching & kissing which progressed to owo & then 69.her pussy is very sweet tasting & soon got very wet.her oral was very good i had to stop her as didnt want to pop that way.after somemore licking of her pussy on with rubber & she climbed on top.my fav position especially as i was sucking her nipple & fingering her arse which she was quite happy to allow
Inevitable happened & i filled bag.she cleaned me up quick chat & on my way
all in all great value punt at 40 though was only there 20 mins  this was due to my popping earlier than some of you super studs.there was no obvious rushing involved
defo 8 out of 10 & will visit again

mediumjoe

Thanks for the review,never seen that before "see me twice in a month and get an hour free". I applaud her marketing but am dubious as to whether it would ever happen,you enjoyed your time with her,asking a lot but try it on and see if you get a free hour! Cheers Joe

Offline Fit4fun

Great review. She has extensive likes list including anal and cim, does she readily offer them?

How would you rate her facially?

Offline gary03

She has a cute smile  & a slightly nervous girly giggle.sure anal wouldnt be a problem.think the free time would be added.like 1hr for price of hslf

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review, thanks matey, I'm not very often that way but nice to know if I am there's a cheap descent punt waiting.

Offline shyandretiring

She has Unprotected Sex in her enjoys list and does two girls with a barebaker. Their duo profile also states that they will discuss bareback. No thanks.

TheNewSeeker

She has Unprotected Sex in her enjoys list and does two girls with a barebaker. Their duo profile also states that they will discuss bareback. No thanks.

Good spot SAR, easy to miss the unprotected sex option. Why the fuck does AW have the options bareback and unprotected sex?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Well spotted I missed that too

HornyD

Well spotted I missed that too
she seemed to have removed that and when asked she said she felt billed by amy but she seems to be an honest girl and shows proof of a clean bill of health with her id dont think we should judge i have seen her 3 times this year

Moka1977

Well she does duos with the other lady
Who clearly stated 100 for bb when I last saw her profile
If I was a betting man would say she does/ did it
As stated it was on her profile
But hey it's all about managing risk in this game and the game