Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell in Birmingham?  (Read 3398 times)

Offline Steve2

Dodo

External Link/Members Only

One of  London's favourite girls seems to have moved to Birmingham

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=233
Well spotted Steve.......I fancy a bit of that so straight onto my booking list  :wacko:

redman_9876

I'll certainly be paying a repeat visit soon following several in London.  :D 
She appears to be a bit of a Marmite type for some......

Dodo

I'll certainly be paying a repeat visit soon following several in London.  :D 
She appears to be a bit of a Marmite type for some......
What about breaking your review duck on this one  :thumbsup:

Offline Indigo

I saw her in London a couple of years ago and thought she was excellent - just trying to arrange a visit and will review but was delighted to see she's popped up here. My recollections are curvy, excellent massage, unbelievable edging, funny and easy to get along with.

redman_9876

Lola is a curvy, chatty Hungarian who certainly knows how to keep you on the edge for ages. Her massage is ok, but she's not a proper professional. she's quite at home sliding about b2b on your back, and allows touching up top but not below.. She has a bit of a mischievous side to her too and is happy to experiment a bit with spanking etc. She did offer covered BJ to end, but not sure if this is still offered..however, the HJ is more than enough and great fun!

Offline Hoping

Just had a wonderful hour with Lola.  Can only agree with previous comments.  I told her I wanted a tie and tease (my first time for this) but no pain!  She chose to ignore the latter although she didn't get the whip out!

Be warned though.  When going into the shower in the bath both the bath floor and mat were as slippery as hell and I went flying.  How I avoided injuring my self I don't know.  Now that would have taken a bit of explaining on a report in A & E and to my missus.  :scare:

Roadster

I went to see her last week.  One hour, half sensual massage, half tie and tease.  Never had a tie and tease before and I thought from the reviews that she might be just the girl to introduce me.  I now know that I never need to bother with it again as it is definitely not for me.

This is no reflection whatsoever on Lola who was fantastic throughout.

She is small and curvy and, in my eyes gorgeous.  She delivered a great face down sensual massage, after offering me the choice of "sensual" or "proper".

She then delivered a half hour of face up T&T including a flogger some spanking, ice, tissues and a pin wheel.

The second half of the event included a lot of cock play.  Her edging technique was well honed.  When I came it was great. Exactly what I had hoped to experience.

Good conversation and a friendly demeanour added to the occasion.

All in all, money and time well spent.

Online PepeMAGA

I went to see her last week.  One hour, half sensual massage, half tie and tease.  Never had a tie and tease before and I thought from the reviews that she might be just the girl to introduce me.  I now know that I never need to bother with it again as it is definitely not for me.

This is no reflection whatsoever on Lola who was fantastic throughout.

She is small and curvy and, in my eyes gorgeous.  She delivered a great face down sensual massage, after offering me the choice of "sensual" or "proper".

She then delivered a half hour of face up T&T including a flogger some spanking, ice, tissues and a pin wheel.

The second half of the event included a lot of cock play.  Her edging technique was well honed.  When I came it was great. Exactly what I had hoped to experience.

Good conversation and a friendly demeanour added to the occasion.

All in all, money and time well spent.
was it the pain part that put you off and will she do the edging without the pain?

Dodo

was it the pain part that put you off and will she do the edging without the pain?

In my visits it's only a light pain, nothing to cause you a problem. Light squeezing of your bollocks and an occasional pinch of your nipple.

Roadster

No, it was just T&T wasn't for me.

I had imagined being tied would make me feel vulnerable. It just made my arms ache.  I thought a blindfold would heighten the senses instead it made me keep wishing I could see her tits. 

The ice was just cold and wet, the pinwheel was irritating and the flogger was just meh.  The spanking was kinda fun.

It was definitely me not her.

The pain was nothing at all, I get a lot worse doing the garden.

She went to great pains at the beginning of the session to talk through exactly what I wanted, so yes, she would do the edging without.  I am pretty sure you could ask her to spend the entire session working your cock and she would.

Dellboy

Good comments and I am with you. But punters having different preferences is why the world turns.