Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty sure I just fucked a ladyboy in Amsterdam  (Read 2555 times)

Offline jaydefo24

Spent ages walking round choosing a window girl... So many fucking tidy bodies, there was one I saved in mind. Upon return she'd gone or was 'busy' so the girl next door with impressive knockers on an Asian body caught my hard on for a second.

Once inside I noticed she was not what I'd thought, but tougher round the edges and couldn't see the vagina but probably post op. Gave cracking BJ though to be fair, and took a Royal ducking but I had to pretend it was someone else to get the job done.  :unknown:

Offline MrClive

I would have been out the door as soon as I realised "she" might not be female.

vt

So, you realised, but still went through with it??  :unknown:

Is this your coming out thread??   :D

Offline bobby_dizzler

Well played for staying on target.

Where exactly in the RLD was your encounter? There's a couple of spots that are ladyboy territory.

Offline mrdiamond77

I would have been out the door as soon as I realised "she" might not be female.

I would have made an exit too.  The OP is clearly not as picky as us.  As long as he enjoyed himself though.

Offline Jerboa

I would have made an exit too.  The OP is clearly not as picky as us.  As long as he enjoyed himself though.

Funny enough I was in Artemis this weekend, and got talking to a older Thai bird I had punted last year, weirdly I thought she was Post-op for some reason!

Offline Reiver

Was it on the other  side of the canal just up from casa rosso heading north . If so that's where they are bloedstratt  being the main street  .

Offline claretandblue

Was it a purple light or a red light in the window op? Purple is for the trannies

Offline jaydefo24

It was a red window, on a little narrow side street off Oudezijds Voorburgwal called Sint Jansstraat...

Dunno why I followed through with it, other than that is already paid and it woulda been hard to leave and I was enjoying the BJ.

Offline jaydefo24

Funny enough I was in Artemis this weekend, and got talking to a older Thai bird I had punted last year, weirdly I thought she was Post-op for some reason!

Where's Artemis?

Offline claretandblue

I was enjoying the BJ.
You have answered your own question, wouldn't worry what a few trolls say online  :hi:

Offline jaydefo24

Amsterdam RLD is blooming bs, did a daytime punt today, with Ukranian... She was disappointing closeup ( crappy fake tits, rough round edges )... Her room was so hot I was sweating before we'd started... Which meant when I came out of there into the daytime crowd all red faced and sweaty... Quite embarrassing.

She was also 'you can't touch my nipples, can't touch your dick, only 1 position ' then tried to be chatty with me, I was like, fuck this for hardon killer.   :manhater:

Offline Jerboa

Amsterdam RLD is blooming bs, did a daytime punt today, with Ukranian... She was disappointing closeup ( crappy fake tits, rough round edges )... Her room was so hot I was sweating before we'd started... Which meant when I came out of there into the daytime crowd all red faced and sweaty... Quite embarrassing.

She was also 'you can't touch my nipples, can't touch your dick, only 1 position ' then tried to be chatty with me, I was like, fuck this for hardon killer.   :manhater:

All chatty while you try to perform? They do that on purpose, put most blokes off, so the whore don't have to work so hard.

Offline MrClive

She sounds alot like a Ukranian I saw there last year. Looks hot at first but then close up not so much. Lots of rules aswell like you say.

There are some decent girls in Amsterdam RLD aswell though. I recommend Ella, First on the right as you walk out of the strippers, daytime. Dark hair and sexy as hell. Doesn't rush and will be happy with your 50 euros for which she will fuck you in multiple positions.