Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting - in Glasgow for one night  (Read 2418 times)

LondonJames568

Hi everyone,

I'm staying over night next week a night in Glasgow in a central location, and I've never punted before! Kinda nervous about the whole thing to be honest.

Anyone got a recommendation for a good looking girl who is cheap enough to keep it simple, but good enough at what she does to make it worthwhile.

I'm not so much into fem Dom, but a girl who takes lead, preferably British, slim and <£100 for an hour/45mins

Does your experience first time warrant an hour long session?

Let me know this week if possible, this thread would make my trip worthwhile (and obviously, I'll contribute and write a review!)

Thanks all

Offline Rumplestickin

http://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108825.0 should get you started.

Most seem to think a 30 min punt for starters is best use of time and money.

Good luck.
Banned reason: Previously banned (dickroger)
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

http://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108825.0 should get you started.

Most seem to think a 30 min punt for starters is best use of time and money.

Good luck.
you've put a link to my Hot list  m8,not who I've seen :D This would be it:

Lana
Ready & Raunchy
Good girl 69
Savannah james
Loving sexy jess
Ella Anais

Soz.on phone..can't do links

Offline Clattypats

Hi everyone,

I'm staying over night next week a night in Glasgow in a central location, and I've never punted before! Kinda nervous about the whole thing to be honest.

Anyone got a recommendation for a good looking girl who is cheap enough to keep it simple, but good enough at what she does to make it worthwhile.

I'm not so much into fem Dom, but a girl who takes lead, preferably British, slim and <£100 for an hour/45mins

Does your experience first time warrant an hour long session?

Let me know this week if possible, this thread would make my trip worthwhile (and obviously, I'll contribute and write a review!)

Thanks all
just one thing...why have your first punt in Glasgow,if I take it from your user name,your from London :unknown:

Offline Oscar13

you've put a link to my Hot list  m8,not who I've seen :D This would be it:

Lana
Ready & Raunchy
Good girl 69
Savannah james
Loving sexy jess
Ella Anais

Soz.on phone..can't do links

All those girls have been well reviewed on here  & Adult Work m8.

Have a look at Jasmine. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  Jasmine's also been reviewed on here and well reviewed on Adult Work.  Have fun m8.:D :D

Offline Oscar13

Sorry, meant to say as you'll see from Jasmine's Profile Tabs, she's doing "Summer fun offers" for Incalls only.  She's based in Maryhill, Glasgow.

Offline elihd

what is jasmine look like? would you say she is facially attractive? I understand from previous reveiws her service is top notch. Thanks

Offline Oscar13

what is jasmine look like? would you say she is facially attractive? I understand from previous reveiws her service is top notch. Thanks

She's nice looking age wise she's nearer 40.  Her body is great, toned, nice shape. I can confirm in line with Reviews her service & skills are defo. top notch.:cool: :cool:

Offline muffherwell91

just one thing...why have your first punt in Glasgow,if I take it from your user name,your from London :unknown:
I suspect it’s a case of while the cat’s away (the wife/GF) the mice (the punter) will play.  ;)

Offline The Man With No Name

As I've said on similar threads in the past, filter your search on AW for 15 min and pick a reliable girl with good reviews on here to suit your taste.

50 quid is more than enough to spend on a trial run, and 15 min is more than enough to dump your load, given how excited you'll be.

LondonJames568

I suspect it’s a case of while the cat’s away (the wife/GF) the mice (the punter) will play.  ;)

If I'm away from home, I make the most of it ;)

So I'm in Glasgow right now. Might make use of this useful thread! Anyone around and want a pint on me BTW?

Offline Clattypats

LondonJames568

I know this is gonna be a let down for you's, but I picked up a local girl and took her to my hotel. Was planning on seeing that crazy eastern European one everyone talks about / is scared of.

Next time when in Glasgow, a few months I hope!

Next week in London!

Offline bigmike32

Was the local girl worth the trip then lol.

Offline Clattypats

I know this is gonna be a let down for you's, but I picked up a local girl and took her to my hotel. Was planning on seeing that crazy eastern European one everyone talks about / is scared of.

Next time when in Glasgow, a few months I hope!

Next week in London!
what one..sexi sami or Paula4u?

LondonJames568

Was gonna see Sami.....
next time!