Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FantasyEllaBlonde, Bristol  (Read 1796 times)

2 review(s) for FantasyEllaBlonde (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

t4@live

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl yesterday, Making the appointment was relatively easy although it did involve numerous texts to obtain the address, and codes etc to get into the building, apartment. The appt was on St Thomas St Bristol. When I got there I was unable to get into the building, so I rang again and she said she would come down and let me in. I was greeted at the main door by an attractive and fit spectacled long haired blonde. I think the glasses made her look very sexy.
She took me up to a 1st floor apt, where she asked me how long I wanted to stay, I said just a half hour and handed over £60
She disappeared, and came back very quickly (before I had had time to get undressed), wearing just a pair of panties.

Ella was very smiley and happy throughout our time together, and seemed quite responsive to my touch. A very sexy girl with a wonderful body, nothing out of the ordinary, but a good punt for the money.
Would I go back, possibly, but there is so much to choose from.

Offline Roth

Cheers for the review.  :drinks:  Does she DFK? :unknown:  Are OWO/CIM and anal included in her price or extra do you know? :unknown:

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review and please answer the below questions.

Cheers for the review.  :drinks:  Does she DFK? :unknown:  Are OWO/CIM and anal included in her price or extra do you know? :unknown:

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review.  Looks very tasty, although I am still a bit wary about booking a Romanian.

Offline Everhard115

Did some leg work and got a £100 extra quote for cim and owo or cim, owo and anal so 100 on top of her usual rate. Strange pricing but  not spending that kind of money on a romanian with hardly any reviews.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
so 200 an hour for cim and owo !!

and the op " forgot to mention this" :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline PeachyAssFan

Thanks for the review. She's having a laugh at charging those prices.

Offline Everhard115

Some body must pay these prices for them to be charging them ? Some redicolous prices out there.

Offline Roth

Did some leg work and got a £100 extra quote for cim and owo or cim, owo and anal so 100 on top of her usual rate. Strange pricing but  not spending that kind of money on a romanian with hardly any reviews.

Shes deluded! :wackogirl: :dash:

Offline FCB

Now in London

Surrey
Romanian
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Born in 1989