Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Banks - Farnborough (huge natural tits!)  (Read 3306 times)

11 review(s) for Juice rose (2 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline agcnospam

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

90 minutes incall - August 2016 - £270 (including £50 filming)

Comms - done by text - no major issues

Location - nice apartment in Farnborough (I think - I can't really remember where as I do not know that area)

Girl - been on my HL for ages and ages, love those tits but lack of feedback or reviews put me off. Decided to just go for it. Met me at the door and I was nicely surprised, she is tall, amazonian, quite good looking, with massive natural tits on a size 10 frame. Nice.

Meeting - once in the door handed over the cash and headed for a shower. Back in and onto covered oral. She had those tits out and they are great - huge, natural, juicy knockers - well impressed. She has quite a nice face but is a bit nuts as well - think she may be originally from the Caribbean. Sex (covered of course) in various positions, filmed bits of the meeting (no face), came inside her.

Round 2, oral, more sex, very light kissing, came on her huge tits.

Shower, back to the car and drove off.

Overall - I am a fan of big natural tits and she has a cracking pair. Her body is slim and decent, but I would not return as she is a bit mad and a bit pricey. Still, I was happy to spend a bit of time with my cock between those jugs!

Offline peter purves

This is formerly Juice Rose when she operated out of London.

Unfortunately UKP search engine reveals a little but not much
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hor1zon

'A bit crazy'
can you explain more? 

Candyman

Always wanted to see this girl but she is forever moving around and never to an area convenient for me. Would be great if she ever stops in London briefly

kamu

£150 p/h with no FK, OWO, CIM etc :thumbsdown: