Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BeckyXXX - TOFTT - Water Street, Birmingham  (Read 4023 times)

25 review(s) for Sexy Kylie. (22 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5312186) (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Bumbuttass

Link: External Link/Members Only

Parking: Plenty of P&D and paid car parks nearby

Duration: one hour

Cost: 120

The plan was to visit Katie or Kimmie but both were unavailable at the time i wanted so decided to try Becky, confirmed with the maid beforehand that OWO, DFK & anal was on offer. I confirmed the services with the girl once i was inside before handing over any cash.

The girl: around the 5'0 mark, slim, small but natural tits (pictures on profile are photoshopped and misleading), not a stunning or beautiful face but pretty in my eyes.  Met me wearing sexy black bra and thongs.  Her english is ok and tried to converse as best as she could.

The deed: Becky went to stash the cash and returned within 30 seconds i would say, helped me get undressed and folded my clothes and placed them on the chair which was a nice touch i thought. I returned the favour by getting her undressed. 

I sat on the bed and she leaned over and we had a slow lingering snog with full on tongue action.  FK/DFK was a constant throughout the punt.

I fell back onto the bed by which time i was fully turned on, she seem to understand what i wanted and gave mini-me a quick wipe and went to work on him.  OWO was good, tongue flicks, wet and at various speeds with constant eye contact. I let out the occasional moan which seemed to make her smile.  The only downside was she didn't take my full length but was enjoyable so wont grumble too much about that.  OWO went on for a around 10 mins after which i asked for cowgirl.

Mac on and she rode me, slow at first, sped up and slowed down at my request so i didn't cum, she took my hands and placed them on her tits and encouraged me to play with them, no complaints from me, i did as i was told   :D

Then we went to missionary, i pumped her hard and she seemed to enjoy it and wrapped her legs around tightly and let out some nice moans and groans.  Next came doggy, grabbed that nicely formed ass drilled her till i cum.  i was knackered & fell on the bed, she took off the condom, gave mini-me a wipe & lay next to me

We had a bit of a kiss & cuddle and after a few minutes she started playing with my balls and started kissing my neck, chest & down to my stomach.  Mini-me was only half awake so gave me some more OWO and he sprang back to life.  I requested anal next so put another Mac and lubed it up, she went on all fours and guided me in slowly, very slowly.  i was about half way in and that ass was tight, i tried to get in little more & tried get into some sort of rhythm but she was visibly uncomfortable so i exited, she did say we can try again with more lube but i declined the offer.

We did a little more doggy then some reverse cowgirl then back to doggy again until i shot my load, a wipe down, helped me get dressed and some pleasantries exchanged and i was on my merry way.

Recommended? yes, i would love another go at that ass!!! 

:hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review. We're getting spoiled for choice with the Thais up there.

No anal on her list, so fair play to her for giving it a go.

It's a tough decision for me on which one of these Thais to try first.

Offline Juankerr

Offline Kerosene

They may well try to decide for you with a bait and switch.

Offline Bumbuttass

Thanks for the review. We're getting spoiled for choice with the Thais up there.

No anal on her list, so fair play to her for giving it a go.

Between Kimmie, Katie and Becky my personal first choice would probably be Katie based on overall service. 

Offline baseball_99

Between Kimmie, Katie and Becky my personal first choice would probably be Katie based on overall service.

Although I havent seen Becky , I'd have to agree with you, but this may change with more visits to Kimmie if she sticks around long enough.

pete73

Sorry to put damper on things but be aware some these Watert Street girls do bare back even if on their profiles. Becky is one & Kimmi's sister Alicia

Offline Bumbuttass

Sorry to put damper on things but be aware some these Watert Street girls do bare back even if on their profiles. Becky is one & Kimmi's sister Alicia

Where on Becky's profile does it say she does bareback? I must be going blind because i can't see it...  was planning a return visit so any information would be appreciated

Offline baseball_99

Did you mean to say it's not on their profile?

I'm interested to know how you have found this out?

Becky is new and only had a couple of reviews, Kimmie's sister who was reviewed in the east mids section under the name of Candy had no mention of bb.

The only one to my knowledge who did bb was someone called Audy who is reviewed on here. I've seen 5 girls at Water St and not been offered bb.

Dodo

Call me Mr Suspicious but something is suspicious here :(

So, Pete72,  tells us to be careful of bareback, particularly with Alicia and yet, in near enough 50% of his limited posts he shouts the praises of the girl........so, why would you do that if you knew she gave you free unfettered entry . :dash: :dash:

Explanation pleeeeeease

Offline baseball_99

Although I havent seen Becky , I'd have to agree with you, but this may change with more visits to Kimmie if she sticks around long enough.

Oh and Nadia, I thought she was as good as Katie.

Unless more information is given on Becky it won't stop me from seeing her.

pete73

Went to see Becky 2 weeks back in all the excitement after giving her pussy a good licking out she was about to jump on my cock with out a hat on to which paused and asked her to what she was doing it's not on her profile but when in the room with her one to one it's no holds bared anything goes .

Offline baseball_99

And what about Kimmie's sister?

Are there any more who do this?

pete73

Kimmis sister Alicia the same with her anything goes once u get them wet & horny

Dodo

Err, so why would you go there and at the same time give us a warning.....it just don't add up !

Offline baseball_99

I wanna know what you're doing to get them so wet & horny, you never know they might forget the time, beg you to come back for free or get a free overnight.

Have you made the other girls really horny? What did they do?

Any chance of a few reviews?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 02:30:33 pm by baseball_99 »

Offline Denholm

Saw Becky a few days ago. Decent punt I thought - not quite up there with Katie or Kimmie in terms of service but that's probably because they've got a fair bit of experience on her. She's friendly and eager to please, plus I'd say she's the prettiest of the three

Offline Bumbuttass

Saw Becky a few days ago. Decent punt I thought - not quite up there with Katie or Kimmie in terms of service but that's probably because they've got a fair bit of experience on her. She's friendly and eager to please, plus I'd say she's the prettiest of the three

Did she mention or offer BB to you? Because she didn't with me

pete73

Just saying it's there if u want it with some of those Thai beauty's. Can't beat a golden shower from them nice tight pussies lick it up

Offline whats that noise

Am I missing something? I was always under the impression that kimmie was Alicia??

pete73

Offline whats that noise

According to the east midland punters, candy is kimmies sister. Or does she have more than one? Have you seen them both by any chance?

pete73

Yes seen Alicia & Kimmie when they was Water Street appartment [Removed by admin]

Offline whats that noise

Bit confused now. I know originally Alicia's profile was also kimmie.
So I take it the Alicia profile was used by someone else?

Offline Denholm

Did she mention or offer BB to you? Because she didn't with me

Nope. Never had this happen with any of the Water st girls personally

Offline bigjim

I seen one of these girls on saturday and i must admit for a split second i thought she was going to try going in before i was coverd up but she then reached for the condom

BJ :hi: