Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Middlesbrough prostitute jailed. Does anyone reconise her?  (Read 2835 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

Has she been on awork? Anyone reconise her

Offline Kev3773

Where's the story from ? No idea who you're on about  :unknown:

Offline shooie

So that explains where the wife has gone. 

Offline AgedCases

Sounds like she does incalls and outcalls giving the burglar experience.

Offline robocop

I noticed that one of the clients.........I mean victims had £1,400 in their bag.   :cool:  I think I was robbed by her and had at least £20,000 in my wallet  :thumbsup:

doriangray

Yes. She was on AW, quite a few years ago. Saw her once in North Ormesby. I recognise the jam jar glasses which she wore during the meet. Remember she was late due to having to get a neighbour down the street, another prozzie as it happens (fat lass who also had an AW profile) to take the kids. Despite appearing to try and put a bit of effort in to the meet, she was full of herself. She was a shit shag and i never went back. Had no idea she had been a street walker.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 11:23:42 pm by doriangray »

Offline sesalovdarlo

Yes. She was on AW, quite a few years ago. Saw her once in North Ormesby. I recognise the jam jar glasses which she wore during the meet. Remember she was late due to having to get a neighbour down the street, another prozzie as it happens (fat lass who also had an AW profile) to take the kids. Despite appearing to try and put a bit of effort in to the meet, she was full of herself. She was a shit shag and i never went back. Had no idea she had been a street walker.

You have jogged my memory. I knew i recognised her. I had same experience. Drop the kids off to house round the corner. Her house stank and she had a pitbull???

I do remember she gave an awsome bj. was trying so hard to think if i saw her and where.

Offline Dimond dave

She was working from the streets at the start of the year.   A total fruit loop was on aw as confirmed by a thew of the posts

doriangray

You have jogged my memory. I knew i recognised her. I had same experience. Drop the kids off to house round the corner. Her house stank and she had a pitbull???

I do remember she gave an awsome bj. was trying so hard to think if i saw her and where.

Aye, we can pick 'em. Did you go back after eyeing up the pitbull lol?

The fat lass neighbour offered to do a duo. Don't know who was next on the list to look after the kids if i'd accepted, but in the end i robustly declined the offer

Offline shooie

The fat lass neighbour offered to do a duo. Don't know who was next on the list to look after the kids if i'd accepted, but in the end i robustly declined the offer
[/quote]

The "fat lass".. was she the one who used a nic-name something like BJ Queen/Star/etc?? Worked from somewhere like Cadogan St in North Ormesby??  "Big" girl with small boobs but love deep throat :)

I have no idea who she is/was  ;)

fredbassett

" Drop the kids off to house round the corner. Her house stank and she had a pitbull??? "

Well, there's 2 - 3 reasons for walking away!  I wouldn't be wanting to get nekkid / drop my clothes off in some shithole hovel......and the pitbull seals it for me.    :scare:   Nope, I'd much, much rather have gone without.    :hi:

Sounds like a character, though ( read 'nutter ' LOL )

doriangray

The "fat lass".. was she the one who used a nic-name something like BJ Queen/Star/etc?? Worked from somewhere like Cadogan St in North Ormesby??  "Big" girl with small boobs but love deep throat :)

I have no idea who she is/was  ;)

Yes, thats her. I couldn't think of her profile name till you said it