Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone been to Lavenders Massage in Newcastle recently.  (Read 1821 times)

Offline boro1971

I am going to be in Newcastle on Tuesday and was thinking of paying a visit to Lavenders for a massage with a happy ending. Has anyone been there recently. Can you recommend anyone there. Many thanks

If there is anywhere else near the Central Station that offers a massage with a happy ending then I would also like to know.

Offline veryancientone

Just come back from a massage at Lavenders this afternoon, my third visit and every time I have been seen by Diana, a really fun 30ish polish lass, a real character.  Gives an excellent firm (bordering on sports) massage if requested with just enough 'accidental' contact, had HE first visit (v good) but now just have the massage on its own although HE is still available, no b2b.

Offline boro1971

Many thanks for the reply. Do you normally ask if she will do hand relief when you first go in or during the massage.

Offline veryancientone

Standard practice is not to ask at the desk.  If you do you will invariably be told 'No', so wait until you are alone with the masseuse and once the massage is under way.   I have been offered extras without asking, right through to FS.  Some you will have to ask but do it politely and treat the girls with respect, much more chance that way of getting what you want.

delticman

Please be careful mentioning about "FS" being available here, those who were members at the time remember the trouble it caused last time we "went down that road"  :scare:

Offline veryancientone

I should have made it clear that the FS was at another establishment in the toon and definitely not Lavenders.  Yes I was aware of the problems created by too much info being posted, hence I have not said where the FS was enjoyed.

fredbassett

Is it me...or are there no prices on their website?

I could do with a decent Swedish massage,  ( a HE would be fun but not essential ), but I'd prefer to know costs up front......

Offline veryancientone

At least they now have a website but you are correct fredbassett, no prices.  My 1 hour massage was £40, the same as the establishments in Pilgrim Street, Stowell Street etc..  Lavenders is short staffed at the moment, so I would recommend booking in advance, if only an hour or so if there is a particular lady you fancy seeing.