Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Polish girl in Halesowen  (Read 4039 times)

Offline curry

Yes she works in the town center in a office block thats been converted to one large apartment. Large as in very large two bedrooms.

Rang to make a booking not the girl in the photos posted above and not the girl on the profile. The girl i saw was a skinny thing mediocre service very mechanical.

bod666

Ah that's a shame :( goes to show aw feedback is bollocks!! thanks for toftt  :hi:

Offline sules79

Yes I saw her last night.This was definitely the girl in the photos.Service was excellent.One for Ming,trust me you will not regret.

Dodo

Yes I saw her last night.This was definitely the girl in the photos.Service was excellent.One for Ming,trust me you will not regret.

And so, a full review is on its way then pleeeeeease :thumbsup:

Offline sules79

Sorry Dodo I'm foreigner, never learn English and not much a writer

Dodo

Oh, ok, you can read our reviews alright then  :dash:

Just give us the basics, what she looks like what kind of blow she gives etc, etc,....it would be very useful info for the rest of us as this girl has not been reviewed before.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:26:36 pm by Dodo »

Offline BillyBackDoor

Just had a conversation with this girl to try and arrange something for tomorrow.

Very sweetly spoken girl, with a pleasant phone manner.....but......FK: extra, OWO: extra, and thats before you even get onto the good stuff.

She may well be good, but cheap she ain't.

I'm out.

Offline curry

Yes i think its a bit of a scam of sorts going on different girls different services and for sure different prices. The rent on that place canot be cheap at all so i guess they got to make up for it.

Two girls work from that place and i think they rotate as per the norm polish ways now

Offline BillyBackDoor

So how much extra did you pay for this excellent service?

Offline Juankerr

Just had a conversation with this girl to try and arrange something for tomorrow.

No church in the morning?  :D

Offline curry

ok got to the bottom of it

the girl i saw is External Link/Members Only

notice the profile date and she is in the same place as this one been discussed here i suspect she is in bedroom 2

Those pictures are very heavily photo shopped she is a pretty little thing dont get me wrong she has one massive tattoo down her right arm.

Extra for this extra for that no CIM no A and no kissing.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:46:06 pm by curry »

Offline Bumbuttass

Just give us the basics, what she looks like what kind of blow she gives etc, etc,....it would be very useful info for the rest of us as this girl has not been reviewed before.

+1

No-one is asking for re-written works of Shakespeare but basic details other punters would find useful would be greatly appreciated  :hi:

Offline BillyBackDoor

No church in the morning?  :D

Last time I set foot in a Church my soles melted.....

.... I'll get my coat.

Offline BillyBackDoor

ok got to the bottom of it

the girl i saw is External Link/Members Only

notice the profile date and she is in the same place as this one been discussed here i suspect she is in bedroom 2

Those pictures are very heavily photo shopped she is a pretty little thing dont get me wrong she has one massive tattoo down her right arm.

Extra for this extra for that no CIM no A and no kissing.

Yet another one that would absolutely clean up if she upped her game.

It's not rocket science is it?  If you want to make shit loads as a WG, then looks alone aren't enough.

Ming

Was considering this girl, but she has today put up her prices from £60 hh to £80 and from £100 hr to £120, no way is a newbie worth that sort of money, plus she's now in Canterbury, consequently taken off my HL  :thumbsdown: if she ever returns to the Midlands

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 03:19:35 pm by Ming »

TheNewSeeker

What was that?

Dodo

Was considering this girl, but she has today put up her prices from £60 hh to £80 and from £100 hr to £120, no way is a newbie worth that sort of money, plus she's now in Canterbury, consequently taken off my HL  :thumbsdown: if she ever returns to the Midlands

£100ph in Halesowen and £120ph in Canterbury..........that seems about right !

Ming

£100ph in Halesowen and £120ph in Canterbury..........that seems about right !

You think she'll lower her prices if she comes back? And, £80hh is not right anywhere IMO, least of all for a newbie...

Dodo

You think she'll lower her prices if she comes back? And, £80hh is not right anywhere IMO, least of all for a newbie...

My analysis wasn't to do with what she was worth it was just a comment on the relative rate between the two socio economic environments.

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry for bumping the thread up ...just wanted to know if anyone else in your region saw this girl as she is showing in Glasgow today
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: