Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20--Old Street  (Read 5219 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Romney

I saw Julia about 2 weeks ago, when my first and second choices were not getting back to me, and she made me forget about choice one and choice two pretty quickly. 

External Link/Members Only

Services provided:FK, OWO, rimming (on me), brief tie and tease.  100 for one hour.

I've been mostly doing full on tie and tease bookings since starting to punt not so long ago, and I must admit this was a really nice change.

Comms:  9/10 Very easy, two texts sorted out the time, then a phone call, with Julia, to get the exact address.  All arranged about 6 hours before the punt.

Venue: 7/10  Closest tube station is Old Street, probably the most confusing, for me anyway, station and area I've been to in a long while.  Four exits from the station (I took subway 2, not really sure if that made it easier or harder to find her place), lots of construction around the station, so no street signs visible.  Anyway, I finally found her street, then she gave me the address and walked up to her flat.  Small bedroom, clean, small but functional shower, clean towels given both for the pre punt shower, then another clean towel for the post punt shower, which was a nice touch.  There was someone else in the flat that I think she gave the money to.  Didn't see them but heard her talking to them.  Might have been a maid or another wg, I really don't know, and besides that brief moment, I never heard them again.

Girl:  8.5/10  Julia is very pretty to my eyes. Girl next door pretty.  Nice face.  Slim, but not too thin. Just the right size for her height. One or two discreet tattoos, pierced belly button, and oh so perfect breasts.  I really like small, natural tits, and hers are ideal for me.  Just about a handful and pert, really superb, imo.  Her hair is shorter than in her profile pics, which seem to be maybe a bit photoshopped, as she didn't seem quite so thin in person, but hard to tell.  Her profile states her age as 23.  As I get older it's getting harder to guess ages of these young people. because they all look so damned young to me, but I'd guess she's around 25 or 26. Still young compared to me, lol.  Important for me, not a hint of smoker's breath. (although her profile states she is a social smoker).  Her English is accented, but very good.

The Important Stuff:  Warning:  This is going to be a bit fluffy, but hopefully completely honest too....Julia opened the door, showed me to the bedroom (about 3 steps from the front door) and immediately starts with some FK.  She does what I've noticed many wg's do, which is just stick her tongue out and twirl it around.  Not the most sensual technique, but maybe that's too much to ask of a wg who just met a stranger?  I paid her the 100 for the hour, then took a quick shower.  Came back to the room, and she start with some more FK, then she undresses while we stroke each other.  Out come those perfect, small, natural boobs.  Have I mentioned yet that I loved them?  Give me small natural ones over huge fake ones any day.  I played with them for a short while as she played with my cock with her hand, and once I was hard, she got down on her knees and started OWO while I was still standing.

Her OWO is really good.  Very rarely toothy, very little hand action, took most of me in (I'm average sized), not full on DT but close enough for me, and I don't really like the whole gagging with DT thing anyway.  No spitting either. Lots of attention to my balls, with licking and sucking for extended periods of time.  Good eye contact.  Yep, I enjoyed her OWO.

She then pushed me back on the bed, and continued with OWO, coming up for air for more FK and to lick and suck my nipples, which I always enjoy.   

After some more OWO, she asked I wanted to be rimmed.  I've never experienced this before, so I said sure, go for it.  And she did, briefly.  Swirling, then darting her tongue in a bit, then going back to OWO, and FK.  I do admit to briefly thinking, umm your tongue was just poking into my anus, and now your FKing me?, but then I realized, if she's willing to rim me, who am I to complain about kissing her immediately after??

As I still like some tie and tease, she briefly tied me up with some rope, but a blindfold on me, and then did a combination of OWO, nipple sucking, FK, and ball sucking, while simultaneously slapping me with a paddle at various times, as well as using a cat of nine tails thing and her hands. Nothing extreme, and all around a pleasant interlude.  She did offer strap on play and asked if I wanted anything else more extreme, and I said no, but it is on offer if you're into it.

Julia then unties me and asks me if I want some more rimming.  Again I said sure, so she asked me to get on all fours, doggy style, and she went at it again for a fair amount of time, this time playing with my cock as she's rimming me.  I'm still not convinced that I actually like anything, even a hot woman's tongue, coming near my anal region, but it wasn't unpleasant either.  She definitely seems to enjoy doing it, and it was included in her price, so if you're into this, she should be on your HL for sure.

She next moved to more FK, and then, lucky me, gave me an extended opportunity to lick and suck first one, and then the other of her beautiful, small, natural tits. (Sorry, I really did enjoy them, and she seemed to enjoy my attention to them, but I'm also not convinced that her moans were completely sincere....).  She played with my cock the whole time I was sucking her tits.   I was pretty much in heaven for about 5 minutes.

Finally, Julia finished me off with some more excellent OWO, including lots of ball attention, and CIM.  Then we had a brief exchange of pleasantries with her talking with a mouthful of my cum.  It was actually pretty funny. Then she gave me some wipes to clean myself up and ran to the bathroom to spit out my gift. 

You may have noticed there was no intercourse in this booking.  I actually didn't even realize it until after it was over, and it didn't make a big difference to me.  I rarely cum from sex anyway.  Although thinking about it now, I would have loved to have seen those tiny tits bouncing so slightly while she was riding CG on me.  I'll have to make sure we do that next time I see her....

I really had a great time with Julia, and unless you insist that your wg's have huge tits, I would imagine that most punters would also be happy with her. I do agree with other reviewers that she has a habit of asking if I like whatever she's doing at that moment, which can be a bit distracting.  I suppose it's nice that she wants to make sure I'm happy, but ideally my physical responses would be enough to let her know if what she's doing is working or not.  It's not a huge deal, but I guess it makes her service less than a true GFE.  I wouldn't call it PSE at all, but just not a full GFE either.

Positives:
       Perfect small, natural tits (you knew that one was coming)
       Very good attitude, no complaining, no "are you gonna come soon", etc
       Nice proportional body type, not too thin, not too thick.
       Very good OWO, lots of ball sucking and licking.
       Lots of FK.
       Seems really into rimming, and it's included in her price (although again, I'm not really sure that I'm into rimming, lol)
       Very quick and simple comms.
       Very good VFM imo.
       No smoker's breath.
       CIM included.

Neutrals:
        Tie and tease was OK, not great, but that's not really her specialty, so I can't really complain.
        FK technique not my favorite.
        She gave me wipes to clean myself off after CIM.  I do prefer when the girl cleans me up a bit while I'm still recovering, but, to be
 fair, she did have a mouth full of my cum so I can't blame her for not taking the time to clean me herself, lol.
        Old Street tube station is awful, and the area is confusing, so try to get there early as you'll probably get lost, like I did.

Negatives:
         None

So, I've looked at my last few reviews, and they've all been strong positives.  I worry that I may be getting a bit too fluffy with them, but I think to be honest, I'm sticking pretty much only to wg's who have multiple good reviews here on UKP since I'm still kind of new to punting, and I'm guessing that is very much increasing the odds of me having really good punts.  I guess that's the whole point of why UKP exists, so maybe it's not a bad thing?  I don't know...

R

Ziltoid5150

Nice review, thanks.

Added to my London hotlist

mrhappypants

Romney, thanks for your review - she is a great girl.  Having met her I personally would rate her lower for attractiveness and I think this reflects your comments that you are tending to strong positive ratings.  Julia offers very good service which is why she is popular.  She is attractive, particularly physically but also facially.  She is not however drop-dead gorgeous.  I would say an 8.5 face is pretty rare. 

Offline undercoverlover17

Great Review i especially liked the flow of your writing, i am compelled between either seeing Julia or Laura an old flatmate of hers so its gonna be a hard decision :D

peter296

how is the apartment? compared to the one in Southwark or Tufnell park? if you have been to either one.

i am compelled between either seeing Julia or Laura an old flatmate of hers so its gonna be a hard decision :D

and ive seen both multiple times, and i would say Laura is slightly better...

Offline Romney

how is the apartment? compared to the one in Southwark or Tufnell park? if you have been to either one.

I haven't been to the other apartments.  This one is a bit odd, a bit hard to find in the building. You walk in and in like 2 steps you're in the small bedroom, with a double bed on the floor.  Nothing special but sufficient, no glaring negatives.  Small shower stall attached to the bedroom, adequate hot water.  Really though, once Julia got undressed, I didn't really notice much else.  And, the apartment itself wouldn't stop my from going back, it was basically a non-issue to me....

Offline undercoverlover17

and ive seen both multiple times, and i would say Laura is slightly better...

Guess im going for her then  :thumbsup:

Offline Mario7769

That is a LOT of positive reviews... When a WG is this good at what she does, she almost starts to rival your average bloke in terms of his desire and willingness to get the job done (to a woman) like he actually wants to be there (pretty much every bloke is more than willing to screw most girls who are even just semi-ok and some, flat out grim in appearance) which is rare to find with these prossies these days.

HL was empty up until this review...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 11:15:39 pm by Mario7769 »

Emjay1317

saw her few days ago. really good punt, but i need to disagree about owo: too toothy and too mechanical. i didn‘t enjoy it. i liked all the rest though...

Offline Andytang2008

Saw her a few months ago. She can really take a good pounding.

9/10

Offline Stones69

I saw her recently and was very impressed, for some reason I didn't end up shagging her but did end up licking that sweet pussy with one finger deep up her pussy and one deeper up her ass, she loved it, or at least of she was acting I couldn't tell. Should also say she was fantastic with a strap on. Would like to have a threesome with her fucking me whilst I fuck her friend and then we all swap around. Just a little fantasy but will see if she'll make it come true. Does anyone know if she works with another girl?

Offline johnstrong

Have tried to book her several times, only downside is she doesn't work weekends which is when I punt.

Offline Camoron

Looks like she still keeps the working hours as when I saw her at Tufnell Park...

Not that convenient for a late evening punt.

Offline jirkle

Just a quick question, how did you guys find getting out of the building? I couldn't work out how to open the front door in a normal fashion. It took me a good 30 seconds before I could escape! I couldn't find a handle or anything so resorted to ramming my finger into the exposed lock and forcing it back.

mrhappypants

I saw her recently and was very impressed, for some reason I didn't end up shagging her but did end up licking that sweet pussy with one finger deep up her pussy and one deeper up her ass, she loved it, or at least of she was acting I couldn't tell. Should also say she was fantastic with a strap on. Would like to have a threesome with her fucking me whilst I fuck her friend and then we all swap around. Just a little fantasy but will see if she'll make it come true. Does anyone know if she works with another girl?

Are you for real?  When I saw her she specifically said no anal play.  Perhaps your fantasy has been running a bit ahead of itself?

peter296

true. shes always said she would never do anal since a few years ago. look on her profile "Q. Is anal an option?      A. No sorry I am really small and petite. I don't enjoy anal". unless she changed, but i dont know. that was one of the main differences between her and Laura, Laura liked anal. which luckily i experienced first hand

Offline Romney

Could someone please post the link for Laura that everyone keeps referring to? Thanks.

Offline The_Don

Could someone please post the link for Laura that everyone keeps referring to? Thanks.

old profiles (no longer active)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Update:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only < new profile

Old profile for linking review > External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And currently her active profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I should update my review, as I've punted her in the W2 location many times since!

the 1 linked negative review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61615.0 is about xxxSamantha who was the last user of this profile before Laura took it over
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 06:15:11 pm by The_Don »

Offline Romney

Thanks for the link The_Don, and for clarifying the negative!

Offline kefcseries

Just a quick question, how did you guys find getting out of the building? I couldn't work out how to open the front door in a normal fashion. It took me a good 30 seconds before I could escape! I couldn't find a handle or anything so resorted to ramming my finger into the exposed lock and forcing it back.

Indeed how do you get out of the building, a very good question. She's had quite a few reviews at her new place now, surely someone knows the secret?

Offline Romney

I guess i was lucky when I saw her as the front door was open when I came and left (there were guys working on the flat below her so that's probably the reason the door was left open)so sorry I can't comment on any door or lock issues.