Popular media on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

UKPunting is a free, independent and not-for-profit paid sex buyer site.


Author Topic: how long do i leave it before going for Plan B ?  (Read 558 times)

so,  i'm planning my next punt early next week and I've narrowed it down....

I fired off a mail yesterday to my Plan A,  this was read in the early hours of this morning,  but I've had no reply.

I have a plan B, but have so far not contacted her. 

So,  do i wait a few more hours or even till tomorrow to see if i get a reply or shall i just bin it and go for plan B now ?

I have in the past had a few who have read the mail and never responded so i'm thinking this could be one of those,  but then on the other hand i may get a response later.  Or am i just overthinking this ?

Offline smiths

so,  i'm planning my next punt early next week and I've narrowed it down....

I fired off a mail yesterday to my Plan A,  this was read in the early hours of this morning,  but I've had no reply.

I have a plan B, but have so far not contacted her. 

So,  do i wait a few more hours or even till tomorrow to see if i get a reply or shall i just bin it and go for plan B now ?

I have in the past had a few who have read the mail and never responded so i'm thinking this could be one of those,  but then on the other hand i may get a response later.  Or am i just overthinking this ?

I don't punt like you and only phone WGs and if I don't get a reply I go elsewhere but may give the first WG another go in the future. If my plan A booked punt goes tits up its always due to the WG and I then ring my plan B, usually a regular and book in with them.

Offline cueball

I'd give it though today then if no reply by this evening I'd start comms with another. Unless she's deleted it, if that's the case I'd bin her now.

If she does eventually reply, don't be scared of telling her she's missed the booking through her delayed replies.

Deleting and not replying or ignoring emails gets up my nose, I've binned many a lass through shit comms.

I sent an AW message to an SP yesterday evening. No response by this morning so contacted someone else. Booking made within a minute or two. The original girl contacted me soon after to say she wasn't working today.

My advice? Put yourself first, not the SP. If you want to punt don't fuck about with unresponsive girls. If you want to see plan A she'll do for another day.

tcm

It really depends what you've said... If you have sent a very direct request for  an hour @ 3pm on Tuesday I reckon you should get a response on the same day. If not start looking elsewhere. But, if you've been a bit vague, say, got anything early next week type-of thing, she may well sit on it and see what else comes up so she can work you into her schedule and fit you around guys asking for a specific time.
When it's short notice (ie next few days) I prefer to ring or text if their number is showing and not bother hanging around waiting for emails to be read and replied to.

still no response - i was very specific about date and time which fitted in with her normal availability advertised - so now going to move to plan B and see what happens.

thanks all

Offline donny99

I'll go to plan B if i havent got a response by like 24 hours before the proposed meet time.

Also I'll try to call or send a text first. Some girls are horrible at responding to emails.

A few times they've responded at 1-2am in the morning of the date, and by then its way too late because im probably in bed, and dont see it!


Take Three chilli man's advice. Very sound.

Offline OakTree



My advice? Put yourself first, not the SP. If you want to punt don't fuck about with unresponsive girls. If you want to see plan A she'll do for another day.

tcm

This sums it up perfectly.

Offline Steely Dan

Not that it matters, but I don't call it plan A until booked.  Plan B to me is what I do if I have a confirmed booking a week in advance, and I get a call at 9AM on the day that she can't meet at 2PM after all.  Sometimes I choose to believe her (probably untrue) excuse and book her later.  This has worked out.  But if this happens twice then end of.  The plan B is a regular or a brothel that I can phone at the last minute.  Or some times plan B is to not punt.

What you are talking is just the pain of booking.  Sometimes I will ask email 2 or 3 girls at the same time asking if they are available in, say, 6 days time.  I feel fine about this, as to me this is not a booking just a question.  I would not ask if I didn't fancy a punt with them, so I am likely to book whoever responds first.  If another one does respond later, I just tell her the truth, and say I'll hope to arrange a meet in the future.  This could result in me being seen as a time waster, but I have not noticed a problem yet. Plenty of Fish. I guess this behaviour is driven by the TCM rule (see above) too.


Latest videos on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

Latest images on UKEscorting.com (free site!)