Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Lily - Gateshead  (Read 2813 times)

37 review(s) for Sophia_Lily (28 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sako

I had my first punt today after what has taken a very long time for me to decide upon a suitable girl. Over the last 6 months Ive been following this site and UKE and things worked in a way today that I decided to spend and hour with Sophia Lily

External Link/Members Only

It was about 9am this morning when I sent her a text asking if she was working today, she replied yes within maybe 15 mins, another text exchange and then a quick call and I was booked in for 7pm this evening.

Now I think its important to point out that this was my first ever punt so in that regard Im as green as grass. On the other hand Im a guy in my late 40's who has had more than a few pretty ladies in the past, was married to one and am now married to another. Ive deliberated for ages over which girl to meet because basically I wanted a stunner, slim (size 10), tallish, big boobs, good looker and having looked through Sophia's pictures I felt she had the potential but of course only a meet in person would tell.

Mid afternoon I got a text telling me where to meet, I was also told to text on arrival for the room number. At 6.50pm I text to say Im parking up, I arrived at the location at 6.55pm and texted again to say I was outside. At 7pm I rang but no answer then a text back to say 'give me 2 mins' - sadly 2 mins was nearer 15 mins as I was left standing on the street feeling like a desperado. I literally started to walk to my car (thinking I wanted better service than this) when I got a text for the room number and instructions to get there. OK, not the end of the world I thought so headed up to the room and knocked. Again a long wait, knock again, again nothing then I heard the clip clop of heels and I was greeted by Sophia.

Now I said I was green here and maybe I was expecting too much but my first impressions were not exactly great. Sophia is by no means ugly, some would say pretty, I would say she looked ok but what really gutted me was she was never in a million years a size 10. Sadly I found a review this afternoon (after I had already booked) that revealed to me she had blue hair and the punter was also shot down for suggesting she was a 14. Ive been married to two women who were both/still are size 10, Ive also shagged a few size 8's but this girl was much much bigger and had more than what I consider puppy fat.

To be honest guys I felt like turning on my heel but I wasn't confident enough to do that.

So Im into the bedroom about 7.20 and as she gets to the bed she picks up her phone and starts texting, I hand over the paperwork and we start to kiss. A knock on the door leads her away for a couple of mins and when she comes back she explains something about the electric or something. By now Im feeling very much like Im there as some kind of privilege and must wait my turn. When we kissed there was something I couldn't work out, it was either masked tobacco, or maybe her dinner or maybe it was an unusual type of perfume, it wasn't horrendous but it wasn't nice either, something I couldn't put my finger on.

Sophia is a nice enough girl, she was eager to get down to business and started with an uncovered blow job, plenty of spitting, eye contact etc, she had nice big tits but I couldn't help being distracted a by the fact she was a lot bigger than I expected or how I had interpreted the many pictures she has posted on UKE. I had a bit romp around for 10mins but I wasn't enjoying myself because she wasn't what I was hoping for which was a fit attractive woman who was focused on me. I finished with her on top and as soon as it was over she was texting again. I went into the bathroom having decided that was enough, there was one old crumpled towel left on top of the toilet lid, that just about summed up my whole experience - I was back on the street at 7.45pm.

I feel negative about the whole experience but I have rated the review as neutral. I have done this because being my first punt I have maybe set myself unrealistic expectations but I can't help the fact I see the whole thing as a disappointing experience..

Upper Brunei

You hae a right to expect better service than that mate. I had some poor quality punts in my early days of doing this-it's definately a learning experience! One of the things I prefer to do these days is have girls come to my place whenever possible, it definately changes the dynamics and puts you more in control of the situation, however, you have to be VERY selective about who you allow roud your gaff! There are defiately a lot of girls who might meet your reqiuirements better and sometimes it's best to go through a reputable agency untill you find your punting feet.

Sako

Using my home isn't an option, I have a wife and I would never consider that.

Its also impossible to be selective when you dont know whats out there, I thought I was doing this having red some good reports on Sophia, when guys use the term gorgeous and stunning etc it had me conjuring up something in my head that in reality was different. Like I say, maybe I was asking too much?

Looking back I wonder now if picking a young girl of 22 was a mistake as I felt she didn't really get the idea of the importance of providing a high quality service. What I wanted was to spend an hour with an attractive woman who made me feel special, to stand waiting on the street, the other disruptions and then jumping off and texting as soon as we finish all went towards making this a thoroughly miserable experience. Add to that a girl who without any doubt would be a size 14 and fleshy just made a bad experience worse.  :(

I was 100% straight with Sophia and explained it was my first punt, maybe that played its part in her attitude towards being on time etc, who knows?

Looking4fun

The thing is what one punter thinks is gorgeous might not be to another, I'm really suprised to read she's a size 14 she must have had substantial weight gain since I seen her  last year, it's not great if she was playing around with her phone in the booking either, that's a real pet hate of mine.

fredbassett

Good first review and thank you  :hi:

Me? - irrespective of the lady's size issue, which  some have questioned, I'd have given her a negative. In all honesty you had the option of walking away when you saw her and thought she wasn't what you believed she should be ( difficult I'll admit for your first punt ).
However,if she kept you waiting 15 minutes prior to the appointment, then was frigging about on the phone before and straight after a punt she'd have been straight in as a negative from me. More so if, as you suggest, you had a one hour booking from 7-8p.m., didn't get through the door til 7.15 and were back out by 7.45!? In my books you paid £110 for a 30 minute ( £60 ) appointment. Shocking of her if that's the case.

She's recently had a negative on here for a missed appointment  ( due to her child being hurt and her going to A&E ? ) and gave a cock and bull story in all honesty, and others have mentioned her dizzy attitude on time keeping etc.

Personally, she sounds to me like one who now has ample good reviews on AW and is adopting a lackadaisical attitude towards her punters. On the basis of what I've read and heard of her via this forum , I wouldn't bother, my hard earned cash will go to girls who show a more professional attitude. It's the old adage.... you can be reliable 99% of the time, it's the 1% when you fuck up that people remember you for.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 01:30:41 pm by fredbassett »

Sako

I do appreciate that we all have different opinions on gorgeous, then again I also think most guys would agree on what makes a stunner, they way they present themselves, their looks etc.

My wife is 5'6" tall and a size 10/12 these day depending on the cut of the clothes, she weighs 9.5st. Considering I see her every day I feel Ive got a handle on her size, with respect Sophia was considerably bigger by comparison. Dont get me wrong, she wasn't some big fat boiler but she was not what she sells herself as which is 5'6" and size 10, never in a million years.

I accept that a girl may not look as hot as you would like if you haven't met them and thats a chance you have to take but I feel like the recent body pictures that she uses on UKE are thoughtfully taken shall we say, its easy to make your stomach look flat lying on your back or in a bath full of bubbles. As I say, maybe the fact I'm green to all this is the problem and you have to take what a WG says with a big pinch of salt?

Sako

Good first review and thank you  :hi:

Me? - irrespective of the lady's size issue, which  some have questioned, I'd have given her a negative. In all honesty you had the option of walking away when you saw her and thought she wasn't what you believed she should be ( difficult I'll admit for your first punt ).
However,if she kept you waiting 15 minutes prior to the appointment, then was frigging about on the phone before and straight after a punt she'd have been straight in as a negative from me. More so if, as you suggest, you had a one hour booking from 7-8p.m., didn't get through the door til 7.15 and were back out by 7.45!? In my books you paid £110 for a 30 minute ( £60 ) appointment. Shocking of her if that's the case.

She's recently had a negative on here for a missed appointment  ( due to her child being hurt and her going to A&E ? ) and gave a cock and bull story in all honesty, and others have mentioned her dizzy attitude on time keeping etc.

Personally, she sounds to me like one who now has ample good reviews on AW and is adopting a lackadaisical attitude towards her punters. On the basis of what I've read and heard of her via this forum , I wouldn't bother, my hard earned cash will go to girls who show a more professional attitude. It's the old adage.... you can be reliable 99% of the time, it's the 1% when you fuck up that people remember you for.

To be fair to Sophia I was out fast because I didn't want any more, not because she made me. I think she was expecting to go into a second round but to be honest it wasn't for me so I chose to leave early.

fredbassett

That's very honest of you, mate.  Shame it went Pete Tong, but there's plenty of top talent if you check this forum   ;)

To be fair to Sophia I was out fast because I didn't want any more, not because she made me. I think she was expecting to go into a second round but to be honest it wasn't for me so I chose to leave early.

Offline thekidah01

Great first review. Thanks for being honest.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the review :thumbsup:

I saw Sophia together with the very lovely Tori maybe 5 weeks ago (it was somewhat of a surprise to get them both together) and I really enjoyed the duo.
Without wanting to split hairs, I would have put Sophia at size 12 (huge overly engineered boobs tho).

Offline Fragilehand

Sorry to bring this up as i have been away... but for those scallywags who were nitpicking i hope this review clears things up. After the alteration i never went back to her