Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fans of NaughtyAndNiceEva should note...  (Read 2055 times)

Offline geezer_breezer

...that she's retiring on Saturday.  :(

She's posted a notice over on UKE and on her AW profile. She's moving onto other projects. Personally, I'm hoping that those projects include setting up either an academy for Blow Jobs or Lapdances. However, I suspect they're not. A smart cookie like her probably has bigger plans.

So long, Eva. Good Luck... (sniff)

GB

Offline muffherwell91

A sad day. Unfortunately I never got to meet her and it looks like I have missed out on a star performer.  :( :cry:

Offline Courtney

Unfortunately I never got to meet her and it looks like I have missed out on a star performer.  :( :cry:

No joy. :(
I saw her loads of times :dancegirl: and even met the girl in your avatar too.  ;) :D :coolgirl:

Offline captainstabben

No joy. :(
I saw her loads of times :dancegirl: and even met the girl in your avatar too.  ;) :D :coolgirl:

Always intrigued with Eva. But never saw her, not sure why, but I feel like I've missed out on a superstar too.  :(

I've met wee Lauren too. :D (Never got to shag her though. :( )

CookiesCookies

Looks like she has papped her profile onto one of her friends. Pictures are different, but most of the text is the same. Lies and Scandal.

Offline Jock D

Offline Jock D

Cheers CC...should have guessed it would be her old Roma friend and flatmate Analya.  :lol:

Offline muffherwell91

I've met wee Lauren too. :D (Never got to shag her though. :( )
I love her look. Instant hard on material!  :D