Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inverclyde punters  (Read 868 times)

Offline 7iron

Sophie tells me she is hoping to be in Greenock on Saturday and Sunday. That should raise the bar in the standard down there.  :P

External Link/Members Only

Offline David1970

Offline zag69

Sophie tells me she is hoping to be in Greenock on Saturday and Sunday. That should raise the bar in the standard down there.  :P

External Link/Members Only

7iron, I hope you're getting a slice of the profits because you're always trying to pimp this chick.

Offline 7iron

7iron, I hope you're getting a slice of the profits because you're always trying to pimp this chick.
I do don't I. But my only concern is she doesn't make a living and goes back to Spain. Would miss that pleasure.

Offline zag69

I do don't I. But my only concern is she doesn't make a living and goes back to Spain. Would miss that pleasure.

YOU DO...?

You lucky fucker, and you're getting to shag her to boot. Bravo sir.

Offline 7iron

YOU DO...?

You lucky fucker, and you're getting to shag her to boot. Bravo sir.
No cut from her earnings. I do get to run over my time occasionally though  :drinks:

Offline David1970

There are rules on this web site and one is no touting.

Offline 7iron

Can someone delete this thread then?

Offline David1970

You seem to like your Romanians, all your positive reviews are of Romanians in or near Paisley- interesting.
Then you come on here and openly tout a Romanian in Inverclyde for this week.
A suspicious mind could think you were there pimp, but your not are you.

Offline 7iron

I have explained a previous post why I see Romanians mostly. I have to grab the opportunity when it appears. They are more readily available. I have tried on many many occasions to get booked with the girls who are popular on here. Be sure when I do you will get the review.