Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely nikki of adultwork  (Read 1348 times)

7 review(s) for Lovely Nikki (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for Nikki Hendrix (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
1hour incall in Gateshead £130
Booking sorted via aw booking request
Plenty of parking very close to the incall location
I confirmed via text this morning as requested & received location/post code straight back with instructions to text when I arrived for apartment number.
Arrived at postcode & text 5 minutes before booking time,got apartment number text straight back.
Buzzed straight in & greeted with a kiss by the gorgeous smiling Nikki, money paid & mutual compliments exchanged, Nikki dressed in classy matching underwear with high killer heels wow!

Straight into some great full on kissing & mutual groping it wasn't long before the clothes were off & Nikki started to deliver fantastic oral including deep throat, loads of cock & ball licking with amazingly sexy eye contact, it wasn't long before I thought I was going to explode so I pulled her up to sit on my face,she was very clean & tasted great, Nikki was very responsive with loads of encouragement & after a while she started bucking on my face & tongue, making noises like she was enjoying herself,  when she got off she kissed & licked my mouth sexy as hell!
I beg for the protection to be put on & with a sexy smile on her face she puts it on, straight into a cowgirl very slow sensual to start with,  slowly building up the speed then full on riding & grinding, I'll be honest it wasn't to long before I filled the the cap with the most intense orgasm I've had in years, to give Nikki credit she kept going literally draining every drop, absolutely fantastic!
After she cleaned me up we lay kissing cuddling & groping each other, some sexy talk & after we've cooled down a little round 2 is coming close.
I'll be honest I was totally drained after the first session & knew their was no way I was coming again, so I get Nikki on her back & enjoy her body working my way down to her sexy pussy.
I start giving her pussy a good licking & it's not long before she starts responding with some great noises & plenty of sexy talk/encouragement then she gets right into it bucking back grabbing my head to get me exactly where she wants me to pay attention to her, loads of sexy eye contact & some great expressions on her face that tell me she's thoroughly enjoying herself, this continues until she's absolutely soaking wet then her body spasms a little then her legs goes limp,
With a sexy smile on her face  I get a big thank you for my efforts & we go back to kissing,groping & cuddling.
The time flies by & when I ask how long we have left theirs not much time left so we have a bit of a chat about music,films etc until I make a move to get ready, no clock watching from her.
All in all a great hour with a fantastic performer who I'll definitely be seeing more of in the future.
Coms 10/10
Location/apartment 10/10
Nikki.  off the chart

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review. Been a long time since I saw her in her previous incarnation and a totally memorable meet it was. Fantastic girl and heart warmingly good taste in music too !

Need to re-visit soon.

Offline Mansell

Great review, she does sound excellent and from the pics on UKE looks stunning.  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review, she does sound excellent and from the pics on UKE looks stunning.  :thumbsup:

I'll second that :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline johnny34

Great review thanks  :thumbsup: I must get round to seeing her again soon, its been too long since our last meeting.

Looking4fun

Thanks she really could become a regular for me, hot to look at & great in the bedroom