Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liverpool 3some  (Read 707 times)

Offline francobegbie

Looking to arrange one, me and 2x females. Any recommendations??

External Link/Members Only

These two would be plan z but they're the only ff pair that show up during a search
Pair of elephants and reports suggest they are both not reliable, when working single or duo.

------

Plan A

This one

And

I think it would take a lot of organisation. I can't do it at my hotel
so it would need to be incall at ones pad and then pay
The outcall rate for the other lass. Is that how it works?

Also I could try a reverse booking on AW, never done one but
sounds the easiest solution.

Any advice?
Banned reason: Racist cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rowdee1

I've successfully got a good 2 girl from a reverse booking in Liverpool before now. But one of them doesn't work anymore. But I got a few bids.

Also there's FF Miley, which is actually 2 girls that work together. Never used them myself, but have heard good things.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Best of luck, and let the forum know how you get on. I often fancy a 2 girl but, as we all know, Liverpool ain't great.

Rowdee

Offline mexicola

Put a RB on AW and reckon you'll get a good response.  A number of girls are in contact with each other and someven will do a threesome.

I had a very good threesome earlier this year with Kelly Kiss in Wirral, her and a WG friend whose profile has since disapeared. May be worth emailing her and see if she can arrange one.

I still need to write a review !

Offline mexicola

Also worth looking at Kaitlyn Rose who duos with another girl

And this girl is always advertising two girl bookings. She was part of a bigger gang of local girls who worked together and offered threesomes

stokiemike

Don't be too quick to write off chunky girls or elephants as you say.

They are often kinky and fuck for England.

SM

Offline k111

#2 for FFMiley - two romanian girls but cheap for a duo. Not much communication but great duo - both have incredible bodies and the place was discreet. Had an hour with them and wish I'd booked longer.
There's a couple other duos but FFMiley seems to be the best. The other girl advertises on vivastreet and she's actually probably easier to text with. Don't have her vs profile bit i'm sure someone else here will link to it.

Markwillo1878

OP

Faye did offer 2 girl offers with a girl from southport if i recall, in Liverpool city centre.
Weather she still does or not is another question