Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Candy - Crawley  (Read 1085 times)

5 review(s) for ^Busty Candy^ (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gatehouse

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had read good things so gave it a go, as they say.

Facially she quite attractive. Not a stunner but long black hair, smiley, better than the average bird but no goddess.

About 5ft 5, shapely legs and a fucking enormous pair of natural baps, straining at the leash to escape from her vest top.

So first impressions, okish. But I had asked for stockings, suspenders and they were nowhere to be seen - just leggings and the vest top, and it was the begininng of a 'conveyor belt' feel to the punt.

Pleasant enough at the £exchange, showered and then when I returned to room, straight into BJ. No FK, oral good but little variation to be honest.

Finally got her to lick my balls but with the very end of her tongue, and again one-paced.

Fondled her big baps for a while, watched her head bob up and down, and quite frankly got bored - and wanked myself off while she ball flicked again.

Decided against a second attempt and called it a day.

Pleasant girl, quite nice to talk too but vanilla in spades with the services and very one-paced with the bj.

Great natural tits though if that is your bag.

Venue was flats bear railway station/Asda.

Offline MrMatrix

External Link/Members Only

I had read good things so gave it a go, as they say.

Facially she quite attractive. Not a stunner but long black hair, smiley, better than the average bird but no goddess.

About 5ft 5, shapely legs and a fucking enormous pair of natural baps, straining at the leash to escape from her vest top.

So first impressions, okish. But I had asked for stockings, suspenders and they were nowhere to be seen - just leggings and the vest top, and it was the begininng of a 'conveyor belt' feel to the punt.

Pleasant enough at the £exchange, showered and then when I returned to room, straight into BJ. No FK, oral good but little variation to be honest.

Finally got her to lick my balls but with the very end of her tongue, and again one-paced.

Fondled her big baps for a while, watched her head bob up and down, and quite frankly got bored - and wanked myself off while she ball flicked again.

Decided against a second attempt and called it a day.

Pleasant girl, quite nice to talk too but vanilla in spades with the services and very one-paced with the bj.

Great natural tits though if that is your bag.

Venue was flats bear railway station/Asda.
Sorry it was a disappointing punt Gatehouse. Was it OWO, did she do FK or any kissing as you say she went straight in for BJ. And when you unloaded was it any where particular like over her tits , CIM. Either way your Neg has put me off I think. Best of luck next time and thanks for the review :hi:

Offline webpunter

Was on HL - to aim for if an opportunity arose / i was in the area.  I'm not convinced that a burd with a rack that big is a size 10.  No probs with a 12, none whatsoever.  However if a 14 " I'm out ".  Her blams look a-fucking-mazing.  What do ya reck OP ?

Offline Gatehouse

I would say she was a 12, rather than a 10 but shes not fat, and does have a good body.

The problem was it was just a bit too 'here I am naked, bj time, shoot your load, next!' There was no tease, no fk at all (in answer to an earlier q) and although she was pleasant, it was far too mechanical and conveyor belt.

The bj started ok but as I say, no variation, no deep throat, no licking the shaft, no real eye contact even.

Great rack, and because she is short its tricky to say if she is a 10 or 12 but I would say the latter.

Its a shame as she has the tools for the job, but not the inclination or technique with them.

Offline Gatehouse

Just to clarify, she is def not a 14, and I simply unloaded which she was (trying) to suck my balls.

Very vanilla and whilst the AW photos are v tempting, I admit, personally I say dont bother.