Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Fox  (Read 1725 times)

SouthernGeordie

1st review guys so bear with me

Saw Emily Fox for the slippy slidey Nuru massage

Link : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Opted for the NURU massage for 1 hr   £120 + £30 (nuru gel fee)

Comms were very easy. First contact through AW  with a quick reply confirming availabilty. No booking form required which probably explains the lack of recent feedback on AW. You get a text with general directions and local parking areas with costs!  Text required to confirm your still going on the day - then a text when your in the area  and you get flat number etc

Location : Flat in NE1 quayside area, loads of parking , discreet entrance away from general public.  Very clean flat

Opted for the 1 hr NURU - Its been on my list for a while to try and after a bit of research decided that Emily was the one - down to reviews and the picture of her arse on AW!!

Emily is tall, very tall a good 6ft in her heels and is slim (not skinny)and is chatty, giggly and very good fun to be with. Great figure, better arse, Small tits but not a problem for me

On getting there was greeted with a cuddle and kiss wit a hint of toungue and lead to the lounge where I acceted a drink and sorted the paperwork. All the time Emily was touching , kissing ,rubbing etc and quickly had me stripped off for DFK and OWO (nice touch asking if I preferred it covered - did I fuck!!)
Lead by the dick to her bedroom for some slippy fun as she put it.
What an experience -on my front with her sliding up down left right - hands everywhere - all the time watching it in a big mirror. Emily was always laughing as she tried to keep her balance - she has a great attitude and makes you feel relaxed
Turned over , 69 , OWO, RO ,  hat on with mouth for mish, cowgirl + reverse, doggy until I couldn't hold on any longer

Assisted shower to finish with

Ok - so its a bit more cash than your normal punt - BUT - this is more than that - this is fun , dare i say erotic - so In my view well worth the extra few £s

Will go back when the penny pot allows

Online Kev3773

Excellent first review, yes expensive but worth it if you enjoy it as much you obviously did  :hi:

Looking4fun

Good review thanks, I had her booked a while ago but I had to cancel, this review has reminded  me to make another booking.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Excellent first review, yes expensive but worth it if you enjoy it as much you obviously did  :hi:
I agree. Emily is worth every penny. I've seen her a few times when she used another name, and this review has jogged my memory so much I plan to see her again soon.

Offline Mansell

Great first review, she's a great girl and also as good at GFE if you don;t want the NURU.

Offline Moresomes

Great review.
My first booking with her was for the nuru massage option, and it was everything you say.
Been back several times for the GFE, and she always gives 100%. One of the best in the NE.

Online johnny34

Great review of a great girl, thanks :thumbsup:

The way she does the Nuru massage & all the fun & games that go with it is worth every penny imho.

Offline toon972

Good review, been a while since I have seen Emily. Need to see her.

Offline Partyguy

Cracking lady still one of my biggest punting regrets that I didn't have the courage to book her for a duo with her sister when they were offering the service a few years back.

GeordieBadass

Good review of one of the North Easts best and longest standing WGs. Always puts in a great performance. Seen her several times over the years but never for NURU. Saw her sister as well as she was just as good.

SouthernGeordie

A duo with her sister!!!!!!!

If Carlsberg did punting

Has her sister retired then?

Offline Partyguy

A duo with her sister!!!!!!!

If Carlsberg did punting

Has her sister retired then?

They had a falling out and no longer talk to each other.

SouthernGeordie

They had a falling out and no longer talk to each other.

Shame - is she still around? If shes anything like Emily I'm in!!

Offline Partyguy

Shame - is she still around? If shes anything like Emily I'm in!!

Lost track of her a few years ago so no idea if she's still around under a different name. I'd also lost track of Emily as well and it took a little bit of detective work to realize just who she was before I booked.

Offline Knight Templar

I might be wrong but the lady she used to do duo's was called Miriam ; I know some thought it was her sister and others weren't too sure , I know one thing she has a brilliant pair of tits .

Last time I saw Miriam she was on AW  advertising that she was working Edinburgh and a couple of days in Glasgow, that was about 5-6 months ago . I think she goes home regular and pops back to the UK for a few weeks at a time
 :hi:

Offline alenski

Miriam actually lives and works in Prague but often pops over to  Edinburgh  during school holidays to see her many regulars,she hasn't worked in newcastle for years.