Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: silly newbie experience  (Read 3883 times)

Offline orangecolor

So i am new to hunting, when i went to meet a lady tonight.  As I left I noticed that there was a guy who was parked outside of her house just staring at me.
Is that normal? should I be worried, since i am new.  i got home safe.
Banned reason: Posting stupid threads, no reviews, bore off troll.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Walsalllad15

Probably the police, they'll take your car reg and either pop into your work or kick your door in early hours.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Probably the police, they'll take your car reg and either pop into your work or kick your door in early hours.

either that, or it's her husband...collecting evidence for their upcoming divorce hearing.
you'll be summoned to testify before a judge and your testimony will be available for all to see.
a copy etched into stone will be sent to your boss and one to your wife/gf/so.

i expect you paid by cash too - so the WG will trace the serial numbers on the notes back to your bank account at which point she will find out all your personal/private banking info...it's too late, your account is already empty and the remaining equity in your property gone!

Offline cueball

So i am new to hunting, when i went to meet a lady tonight.  As I left I noticed that there was a guy who was parked outside of her house just staring at me.

he'll be from the anti hunting brigade.

Did you have a red blazer on and tooting your horn? :D
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 10:59:33 pm by cueball »

pking_paul

Dont panic OP - you are home and safe. Probably a nosey neighbour or husband keeping out of the way  :drinks:

Offline OakTree

Offline PatrickCarnes

You had a guy staring at you? Count yourself lucky mate, I've had a UFO parked up outside before, and an ET staring at me with it's 3 eyes from the cockpit.

Offline Zeusthedoc

You had a guy staring at you? Count yourself lucky mate, I've had a UFO parked up outside before, and an ET staring at me with it's 3 eyes from the cockpit.

isn't that standard practise for first timers?
ET is the one who offers the prostate probe for the extra £20

Online David1970

VAT men are cracking down on prositues, because of all the money not being declared. If you paid her cash you help her commit tax fraud. Hope you got a vat receipt, then you are covered and only need to give evidence in open court. Your always better to pay by credit card.

Better a VAT man taking your details than a blackmailer.

Roulette

Roulette

One time I saw the girl's driver. We both parked round the corner from the hotel. I've also seen the guy seeing the other girl in the flat, although most girls try to avoid this happening. I've also felt uncomfortable about a girl hanging around outside a flat until I realised she was also working there. I've also seen a disapproving neighbour or two.

Offline nigel4498

Did she gave you the used condom to dispose of when you left?
The DNA it contains will be used as evidence unless she gave you an exemption certificate.
If she gave it to you I would swallow it now.

mediumjoe

It could just be that you came out with such a great big silly grin on your chops that he was alarmed as it's unusual in that (grotty)?  area and he was just wondering who you had just
bumped off as he called the cops.
   Or maybe he had just arrived to do the wg in , you did have you iPhone on you didn't you .  So now the cops can follow you all the way home, and your dna will of course be all over the dead girl. You really are fucked.
  Sorry orangecolor all it is, is that it was the wg's next customer cacking himself that you were the girls pimp coming out to mug him .

Not American by any chance are you ?  Joe

Offline orangecolor

I am just knew to all this.  maybe a bit paranoid. 

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ha !! Ha !! I can't stop laughing.

Thanks guys  :drinks: :drinks: you have all really cheered me up after my earlier disaster.

Offline shaunogg

Stiff Biggley

Had a recent punt with a Bulgarian girl, only to see parked across the road on leaving a Bulgarian registered Audi with a crop-haired thickset bloke with neck tattoos on the phone eyeing me up. He didn't interfere with me but it certainly set me on edge as I walked past.
Could have been her pimp, or it could have been a rival gang member, I don't know. I was just glad that I'd followed my usual practice of parking on a different street so my car couldn't be identified.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Had a recent punt with a Bulgarian girl, only to see parked across the road on leaving a Bulgarian registered Audi with a crop-haired thickset bloke with neck tattoos on the phone eyeing me up. He didn't interfere with me but it certainly set me on edge as I walked past.
Could have been her pimp, or it could have been a rival gang member, I don't know. I was just glad that I'd followed my usual practice of parking on a different street so my car couldn't be identified.

Or it might have a been a complete coincidence. You'll never know

Offline Steely Dan

That was me.  I have been stalking you.  But anyway I was easily able to follow you to your car so your little trick didn't work. Mwa ha ha!

Offline Kenaldo

It's the last punter thinking 'I thought I was the only one'!

Stiff Biggley

Or it might have a been a complete coincidence. You'll never know

Where I was, unlikely, but I agree its possible

Offline orangecolor

Where I was, unlikely, but I agree its possible

Where were you out of curiosity? was it Bulgaria?

Offline Roth

Always always use punting plates on your motor. :thumbsup: Standard practise for
experienced punters. :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online David1970

Why take your car to a punt, get public transport. The cannot get your reg number.
So they can't photo you, wear a ski mask, from when you leave home, going to, during the punt and all the way home. If you follow these 2 simple ideas you will have no problems.

mediumjoe

Oh Roth -punting plates , superb, that did make me laugh

TallManJoe

My standard practise is to dig a tunnel directly to the WG's flat. That way nobody will see me leave. I also wear a tin foil hat so nobody can read my thoughts.

Offline zigzag

Funniest thread I've seen to date  :thumbsup:

Stiff Biggley

Where were you out of curiosity? was it Bulgaria?

Strongly Muslim area of a Lancashire milltown. I hate to deflate the humour, but I discovered today that the house was broken into a few days later and the single girl has vanished - possibly fled back home but that's uncertain. Make of it what you will.

Online David1970

Strongly Muslim area of a Lancashire milltown. I hate to deflate the humour, but I discovered today that the house was broken into a few days later and the single girl has vanished - possibly fled back home but that's uncertain. Make of it what you will.

She was Bulgarian, the car the man was Bulgarian, you think the man was Bulgarian, so why did you start with " Strong Muslim Area"?
Confused me.

Stiff Biggley

She was Bulgarian, the car the man was Bulgarian, you think the man was Bulgarian, so why did you start with " Strong Muslim Area"?
Confused me.
Thats the point. She was living alone in an area in which the residents are something like 95% Pakistani in origin. She was deliberately living there to service the "Muslim market" (for want of a better description). For another Bulgarian to be randomly parked up outside her house seemed more than a coincidence.
You'll often find in the northern mill towns that EE girls pick muslim/asian areas to live. Several reasons: the houses are cheap, the landlords don't ask questions, and they have a ready supply of muslim punters on the doorstep. Men who are barred from sex with women from their own community, so the girls are busy.

Edit
If the above sounds racist, its not meant to be. Its a simple explanation of how many EE girls think
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 07:37:23 pm by Stiff Biggley »

Offline myothernameis

How old are you orangecolor, looks like you have made a few spelling mistakes, school kid errors, easy as pie

hunting = Punting
gult =  Guilt
Bast, = Best

mediumjoe

And Orangecolor colour is the way us Limeys spell it

Offline rathbone

I am just knew to all this.  maybe a bit paranoid.
Don't be paranoid, but it's sensible to be a bit cautious - park a street or two away, and if you see somebody dodgy hanging around, keep an eye on them.  Not much fun being on edge during the meeting just in case your car's being nicked or somebody's going to confront you on your way out.