Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Kinky Nadia@ (Kings Cross)-highly satisfying punt!  (Read 1888 times)

9 review(s) for @Kinky Tiff@ (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - all arranged by maid, she even texted back promptly when I requested preponing the meeting by 30 minutes.

Location- same flat as Passionate Lily and Horny Tina, leisurely 10 minutes stroll from Kings Cross tube.

Girl - not sure if the profile pics resemble her,  as it seems to be recycled. Facially alright, 5.5 to 6 probably, hazel light green eyes, height as stated in profile, tight body 9/10 in my book, flat abdomen, delicious rear and perky tits.

Experience - greeted me in a little black number with matching heels.  Started with some DFK and exchanged monies. Initially paid £80 for 30 minutes but with the subsequent passionate DFK and striptease I thought what the heck and paid £20 more for the full hour, she wouldn't do anal today for some reason.  Speaks better English than her flatmate Passionate Lily but no means fluent, however it wasn't much of a problem for me. Stripped and started with some sensual OWO, minimal hands, great eye contact, takes it quite deep with me initiating DT, felt fucking awesome, she herself changed position so that I could have a good view in the mirror. Onto 69, very responsive, allows fingers in both holes and gets very wet. Must have spent at least 10 minutes mutually pleasuring each other as she really enjoyed having her pussy eaten. On with the condom, CG first, my God she really gets into it, moaning and then shrieking, I played with her clit and the contortions on her face indicated she came, that made me even hornier than hell as I pounded her in doggy next. I was about to explode, pulled out the rubber and came hard inside her lovely mouth and she swallowed the whole lot!
Had a fag break and some chitchat followed. She has been here for a fortnight now, she is apparently training to be a sniper in the Polish army and is waiting to get her papers vetted. Shall be back to Poland mid-October it seems to continue her training.  Round 2 started with some more great sensual OWO, fucked her hard in CG, then hammered that pussy in mish before unloading inside her. Quick shower and I was out probably 10 minutes beyond time but she wasn't complaining as I was her last booking for the day.

Summary - fit girl, not as attractive to me probably but sure possesses an extremely fuckable body.  Very sensuous, gets into the sex, loves to DFK, top GFE in my view  :thumbsup:

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for review.

On to the Tontober shortlist.

Persie

Kings cross station? How far is she from there and is it easy to find
Might bop over for lunch if its not too much of a chore

LL

Great review, thanks OP but how did you keep a straight face when she told you she was just finishing her training in the Polish army to be a sniper?! :D. Or did you just counter with your own equally far-fetched story to tell her about yourself?

Offline BillGoldberg

Swallowing is not listed on her 'likes'

How likely do you think she is to provide it, as it seemed 'not a big deal' for her to do it for you Zulu Lance ?

That puts her high on the mental list for me

Offline zulu-lance

Great review, thanks OP but how did you keep a straight face when she told you she was just finishing her training in the Polish army to be a sniper?! :D. Or did you just counter with your own equally far-fetched story to tell her about yourself?
TBH she saw the look of bemusement on me when she mentioned sniper and I literally got a lowdown on the various assault and sniper rifles she has/shall be training with. Heaven knows what stories these prossies cook up, although seemed very genuine (or must be a very good actress) when she said she wants to continue serving in the military. Now that you say it, I should have  probably mentioned my astronaut training programme for the Mars mission   :lol:

Offline zulu-lance

Swallowing is not listed on her 'likes'

How likely do you think she is to provide it, as it seemed 'not a big deal' for her to do it for you Zulu Lance ?

That puts her high on the mental list for me

Can't say for sure if she does swallow with everyone as I wasn't expecting it either.  TBH, I never did check swallowing on her likes list just CIM and anal (which is £20 extra however off the menu when I saw her).

LL

TBH she saw the look of bemusement on me when she mentioned sniper and I literally got a lowdown on the various assault and sniper rifles she has/shall be training with. Heaven knows what stories these prossies cook up, although seemed very genuine (or must be a very good actress) when she said she wants to continue serving in the military. Now that you say it, I should have  probably mentioned my astronaut training programme for the Mars mission   :lol:
So she has a PlayStation or an Xbox and plays Call Of Duty / Hitman / Sniper on her less busy days.